We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Questions - Ajax Search | Forum

Matthias
Matthias Apr 12 '19
Hi ArtMedia,

just discovered this plugin from you and have questions about it. 

1) Functionality

I need a tool that lets me search all user profiles (basically all the text entered by users) for certain words. Then I need a list of these users so I can investigate. 

It looks like your tool can do this or? For example: I enter the word "Facebook" in the search bar and then it shows me all users on my site that have the word "Facebook" in their profiles. 

2) Admins

This tool is only for admins or also for users?

Thank you for your feedback,

Matthias

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 12 '19

1) plugin only searching usernames and realname which have searched word

2) this is console item, so searchbox is avaible for users and guests, you can select what user roles can search particular entities: users, blogs, forum posts, photos etc.

you can test it on oxwall.artmedia.biz.pl

user: test

pass: test

Matthias
Matthias Apr 12 '19
Thank you for the answers. Unfortunatley I really need a plugin that can search profile text from users. 

If you plan to add this features, I will buy it :) 

I keep an eye on this plugin for sure. 

Thank you

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 12 '19

Thien you must write parser which will be parsing all profile pages and search keys, this are two separate things, plugin only search database.

you can buy custom modificaion, i can change plugin code to search all profile questions, but maybe you want check newsfeed too or maybe widget about me, i bet not many users want that advanced tool, so i dont sell many licences ;) then i working on custom modifications, where i get paid for all time which i spend to develop functionality, not as in the store, where you must set lower price and dont know if you earn on plugin

You do not have permission to reply this topic