We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support Center+ 4.0 - Support Center | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 7 '19
Greetings. I'm writing this topic to share the progress of the Support Center+ 4.0 update (the next major update on the way). Check out our post for all of the details! And thanks to all of our customers for the great feedback and suggestions.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jun 13 '19
Thanks for that info
JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 18 '19
We're dropping the sale price even lower! You can buy Support Center+ now for just $15.00! We want everyone to get the chance to install Support Center+ on their Oxwall sites before the big update. And yes: this deal still means you get a free copy of Emal Lists when you buy it! Thanks for your time everyone.
Catkin
Catkin Jun 19 '19
JBTECH, this is amazing!

Please DM me your PayPal details so I can send you a tip!

Can't wait for the launch!

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Jun 19 '19
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 20 '19

Update:

Development will still take an estimated 2 or so weeks to completely finish out and test the new features. Ticket deletion settings (both auto and manual) have been setup, and the f.a.q is also built. Right now, I'm focusing on fixing out some bugs, the most prominent one being showing tickets by department based on what department the moderator is a part of.

JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 29 '19

Support Center+ 4.0 is here! Check the bottom of the CHANGELOG for more info:

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/60783?page=1

Due to time constraints, we couldn't fit every single feature in we wanted, but we will be adding more soon!

Thanks everyone!

You do not have permission to reply this topic