We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Find a plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
johnwich19
johnwich19 Aug 18 '19
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to allow users to comment but not post new topic in the forum? I searched and tried to find a plugin. 

I would rather have used a blog but my client wants to have several sections so a forum was the easiest way for them.

Thanks!
dave Leader
dave Aug 19 '19
Are you wanting a plugin that will just allow a main topic and replies to that topic or does it have to be a forum?

Have a look at this   https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1362

It is a flexible form that can be used for just about anything and it has replies.

KrowerDuglass
KrowerDuglass Apr 18 '22
Duże serwisy zapewniają wsparcie techniczne nawet w różnych językach. Ważnym kryterium przy wyborze kasyna jest również elastyczność systemu wpłat i wypłat. Nowoczesne kasyna online zapewniają wsparcie techniczne na bardzo wysokim poziomie. Prawie wszystkie serwisy internetowe do gier są gotowe odpowiedzieć na Twoje pytanie lub rozwiązać problem przez całą dobę, jak na stronie Vulkan Vegas https://fansportsklep.pl/
leorasy89
leorasy89 Apr 19 '22
You'll be eager to learn how Sarah Lynne created her creative and unique 2048 cupcakesthat has taken the world by storm.  fnaf 2is a horror game where players take on the role of a night watchman for Freddy Fazbear Pizza.  
miakls
miakls Jul 13 '22

You and I both have the same issue. Visit the game among usto play some thrilling action games as you search for the solution.

rankerseo
rankerseo Oct 16 '23
Really   instructive and  great  structure   of  content material , now that’s user friendly  (:.Suika Game
rankerseo
rankerseo Feb 5
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Palworld Breeding
rankerseo
rankerseo Mar 6
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Infinite Craft Game