We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google Analytics and Adwords - Not support oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 19 '19
Hello oxwallers

I try again install google analytics and adwords and use it on my website but it not possible to use it fully.

- Can not setup for track "sign ups"

If i can not track any "goals" on my website then both analytics and adwords are not good to use. it is like running with no shoes something importen missing for success get traffic to your website

Maybe someone solved this?

I was try setup "goal funnel" with this two pages:

/join ---> /dashboard 

but i feel it was not properly setup when do like that.

normaly a website have a "thank you for sign up" page but not oxwall (me supprised = no)

it would bee easy more track this "sign up" events with this 2 tools if such page was excisting. 

would bee awsome with a google analytic plugin that support this events:

1. complete sign up's - (importen for success with adwords campaigns that linked to google analytics)

2. not complete sign up's - (error when sign up, importen for not loosing many customers and try make them easy sign up all the time for get more members)

3. complete payment - (importen for success with adwords campaigns that linked to google analytics)

maybe there is more events that is good to have fully overview when people enter you site what events that are triggered and how many that leaves and how many that have problem to sign up

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 19 '19
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Aug 19 '19

Dude, I don't get the problem,

What you want to do, if you explain the situation you're having problems with, I can try to help.

Oxwall has a special add-on store with google analytics, I don't know about the latest status. I know that there is such an extension, my plugin list is the old version. I gave up using it 2 years ago so I don't know its current status.

There is no plugin for google adwords account tracking, but we have friends who can. For this, you can get help from one of the active developers in the store contents.

Specifying the problem in a clear and clear language will help you get more help.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 20 '19
Oxwall Türkiye

sorry you did not understand but they who use google analytics and adwords together understand the HUGE benefits to track "events".

Once you just start adwords you will see it want and recommend you to track events. and it liks send you money in the big sea if you do not know what keywords that you spend money on that bring events on you website. you need to setup goals in this tools if not you are soon empty you wallet on keywords that bring totally no events on you website and you have no idea at all because oxwall not support events (goals) on google analytics.

Right at the moment skadate telling me this is not importen features

- adwords - 100% work with all features

- google analytics - 100% work with all features

it was same with ipv6 before they change they mind...

i very tired and i will leave this money milking business that no interest give tools for bring more traffic

here is tools i MUST have

- fingerprint full support for all platforms. (people leave because fake and multiple profiles from one or two user)

- ipv6

- google analytics with full support for all platforms

- adwords integrated with analytics for setup campaigns that not only milk out your money

i feel this is the developers market not the website admin market and i do not know what i doing here so long time

I will look at other software this weekend that support all this on all platforms 

i can replace the traffic i have today easy with adwords campaigns setup correct, bing and more

i hired they who proffesional in adwrods and they know how to setup campaigns that bring money . but if he and me can not use the tools for success what is the point run this business 

TRAFFIC must be on top 5 list always! nothing else is more importen.....

I tired and want REACH OUT to 100000000000 people around the world and not want to sit and wait for you organic search will bee better that i have done now in 4-5 years. the competion in dating nich is very very very high and with not have this tools you are totally lost and will bee behind you competioners in this hard branch that i for some stupid reason did pick 5 years ago

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 20 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 22 '19
Okey it is only me who are use adwords in this forum i feel :) im out ....
dave Leader
dave Aug 22 '19
I will refer back to this  https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/48278

IMO adwords is a ripoff unless you have enough money to get the top spots.

Using pennies, nickles and dimes in adwords wont get anywhere IMO.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 23 '19
Totally agree on that and with no tools to check "events" you no control what happens on your website and with you incoming traffic and thats why i started this topic
Quote from dave I will refer back to this  https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/48278

IMO adwords is a ripoff unless you have enough money to get the top spots.

Using pennies, nickles and dimes in adwords wont get anywhere IMO.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 23 '19
Stephen Stoelinga
Stephen Stoelinga Aug 26 '19
I believe you have to link your Google Analytics and Adwards accounts

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en McDVOICE

The Forum post is edited by Stephen Stoelinga Aug 26 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 26 '19
Stephen Stoelinga

you absolutely correct...link this two tools is very importen for success in adwords

BUT it not helps because nothing is tracking when someone "sign up" in google analytics or adwords. and again , if you can not tracking this event and other events you no much control of you adwords campaigns and it is like spend money in a big sea with no control

people here have bring up this problem several times but oxwall team was just ignore it because they software working. if marketing not working is not they problem and i feel it have always been like that.

it took very long time for them create SEO admin tools in the software we need to spend days and nights tell them we need better SEO tools in the software and suddenly they changed ....

maybe someone have a fix or will create a plugin that fix this issue...

ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 26 '19
dave Leader
dave Sep 1 '19
Remember that google is also changing its policies currently.  The new policies restrict support for adult websites and other venues.  I got a email from google the other day telling me about their changes.  Everyone with google should have recieved a copy im sure.  
dave Leader
dave Sep 1 '19
Just for clarification to what i stated.  I dont want to give anyone the wrong impression about google.  You can still add your site to google search listing, the spider will list your site. The restrictions effect any monetization or adwords/adsense and other google features.  

Also lets please keep away from politics and religion on the forum, this is not the place. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 1 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 1 '19
okey, but still oxwall software is not support this 2 very useful tools 100%....adwords you need to have dave if you run a dating website with 20-30 competioners that fight on top 1 position all the time. trust me i see it with my own eyes in 5 years now.

you need both SEO and adwords big campaigns ...end of story about dating nich that i now worked with for a long time.

other nich i think would working with only SEO and patient but not dating branch ...just forget it...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 1 '19