We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Find or develop a plugin that will blur photo - Desktop and PWA - For Skadate app and website. | Forum

Abdul Akik
Abdul Akik Aug 21 '19

Hi,

I need someone who can find or develop a plugin for me that will blur pictures - For Skadate website and PWA app.

Having noticed not many females like having their picture visible to the world, therefore, I need someone who can find or develop a plugin for me that will blur all-female pictures by default.

I would like to have all-female member pictures blurred by default (Member photos should only be visible to Administers). When a female member uploads her one, two or three photos she should not have the option to set the photo to viewable but rather can only be view by request. No female member photo should be displayed on the profile page or search pages but rather female members can give permission to others who have requested to view or swap their photo and only displayed to those users who have requested to view and for a limited number of days.

There will be "Request the photo view and swap permission" button over user Avatar on Profile View page and over all user photos on photo detail view page. The button will send the request to the female user (notification and push). All Photo View requests will be listed on a special Photo View Requests page visible to the female member only. Each request should be either Approved or Declined. If Declined - the requesting user will be notified and will need to send the request again if necessary. If Approved - the requesting user will receive a notification/push and will be granted the photo view access for XX days (period configured by admin). Admin will see all photos.

And for the male members, it will be very similar to the female but the difference will be the male members have the option to display their photo for all to view or should male members wish to keep their photos blurred they can, similar to females. There will be "Request the photo view and a swap permission" button over user Avatar on Profile View page and over all user photos on photo detail view page. The button will send the request to the male user (notification and push). All Photo View requests will be listed on a special Photo View Requests page visible to the male member-only and the rest same as above instructions on the female.
If there is no plugin available for the above description on this site i would be happy to pay someone to do a plugin for me.
Thanks in advance 

The Forum post is edited by Abdul Akik Aug 21 '19