We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Join Page Error | Forum

Tom
Tom Nov 8 '12
I've had my Join Page set to be visible to Guests for a few months.  I want to edit this page now, so I made it visible to both Guests and Registered Users.  It was configured to be the First Page (default page) of my site. 

After making these changes, my site was no longer accessible.  Firefox returned a message that the site was redirecting in a way that will never complete (see attached Error).

I was able to get back into my site by accessing a different page (ie. www.MySite.com/admin).  Is this a software bug or a configuration issue that I'm running into?  How can I edit my Join Page?

Thanks in Advance!

p.s. - When I set the Join Page as the Second Page and Visibilty enabled for both Guests and Registered Users, the site remained accessible, but the Join page was not.  It would redirect to the Main Page (which was now the default first page of the site).
Alia Team
Alia Nov 9 '12
Tom, this issue will be fixed in upcoming build.
Tom
Tom Nov 10 '12
Thanks Aliia - I'm starting to really look forward to the new build.  If you would like for me to be a beta tester for it, please let me know.