We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem: Blank page when logging in to the site. | Forum

Marcus
Marcus Sep 24 '19
Folks I had similar issue on php 7+ the ow was working just fine but my pluging was crashing the site. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 24 '19

did you do all 10 steps i posted ? did get no feedback at all ?

hmm....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 24 '19
Carlos Padilla
Carlos Padilla Sep 24 '19
attached
Quote from dave For information - Go to store on this website and then My Purchases, you will see the reset link next to the ip for each plugin you have. Once you click reset, then the next time that plugin syncs it will update the ip.

I still think this has something to do with a php file error. 

Can you show us the content of your ow_includes/config.php file, hide the secret key and your db username, db name and password we dont need to see those.  

Attachments:
  captura14.PNG (41Kb)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
look like he/she not need help from someone that migrate website 20 times....wish you good luck!
Carlos Padilla
Carlos Padilla Sep 25 '19
I did the steps but had no result. About putting in mode debug no message appeared. It was working properly, until it started giving error 502, I checked it was puglin newsfeed and followed the advice of a forum member to reinstall.

In the error log this error is shown from the beginning.

[22-Sep-2019 09:12:58 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Securimage has a deprecated constructor in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 95 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Securimage_Color has a deprecated constructor in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 1253 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 426 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 941 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 942 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 943 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 944 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 945 [22-Sep-2019 09:12:59 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php:95) in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 960 [22-Sep-2019 09:13:15 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Securimage has a deprecated constructor in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 95 [22-Sep-2019 09:13:15 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Securimage_Color has a deprecated constructor in /home1/venuzs39/public_html/ow_libraries/securimage/securimage.php on line 1253 [22-Sep-2019 09:13:15 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot s
Quote from OW-Ghost

did you do all 10 steps i posted ? did get no feedback at all ?

hmm....

The Forum post is edited by Carlos Padilla Sep 25 '19
dave Leader
dave Sep 25 '19
Are you sure your php version is 7.1 ?

Try disabling the facebook connect plugin if you have it and see if the error goes away.

Also are you sure you have not edited any php files.  Maybe at the top you put space <?php by mistake (it should be just <?php no leading space), something like that maybe, you have some output where out put is not valid which is why your getting the header warning.

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 25 '19
Carlos Padilla
The error continues. When you make a registration it is displayed on the following page, blank after completing the registration. https://www.venuzs.com/base/join/join-form-submit/

changed my php version to 5.6 as requested here
Quote from dave Are you sure your php version is 7.1 ?

Try disabling the facebook connect plugin if you have it and see if the error goes away.

Also are you sure you have not edited any php files.  Maybe at the top you put space <?php by mistake (it should be just <?php no leading space), something like that maybe, you have some output where out put is not valid which is why your getting the header warning.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
Your website url look very strange....when i write this url https://www.venuzs.com/base/join/

i can see the join page? same if i enter this url https://www.venuzs.com/base/

when i enter same url on my own sites i get 500 error

on my site i have this url https://www.mysite.com/join so something is very wrong 

maybe it load not the index page or home page at first ...i think need look how you files and folders are uploaded for better understand

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
Carlos Padilla
I resolved the issue by reinstalling oxwall, and then copying the old database to it. Just like uploading files you were giving error via ftp and clicking "skip existing files". now everything is working so far. I will test the newsfeed.

Thank you all!

dave Leader
dave Sep 25 '19
It could have been anything, a corupted file, maybe a file that got uploaded with no extension, i see that all the time with ftp uploads of the files.  I dont see it as often but i have found with backups and uploading ftp that sometimes i got files without the php extension or images without .jpg or .png stuff like that once in a while. 

When i used to ftp i just uploaded the zip file as a whole and then inpacked it into its own dir and then moved the files into the oxwall dir.  This seemed to work better.

glad you got it sorted.    

Dont forget to do a complete backup now while its working :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 25 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
I think it was something with files and folders....glad you sorted it out :)

Not forget set 777 permission on some folders and files ;)
Quote from Carlos Padilla I resolved the issue by reinstalling oxwall, and then copying the old database to it. Just like uploading files you were giving error via ftp and clicking "skip existing files". now everything is working so far. I will test the newsfeed.

Thank you all!

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
Carlos Padilla
Thanks for your help and tips. Yes I will back it up for precaution.
Quote from dave It could have been anything, a corupted file, maybe a file that got uploaded with no extension, i see that all the time with ftp uploads of the files.  I dont see it as often but i have found with backups and uploading ftp that sometimes i got files without the php extension or images without .jpg or .png stuff like that once in a while. 

When i used to ftp i just uploaded the zip file as a whole and then inpacked it into its own dir and then moved the files into the oxwall dir.  This seemed to work better.

glad you got it sorted.    

Dont forget to do a complete backup now while its working :)

Carlos Padilla
Thanks, I already checked the allowances as you said at the beginning. Thanks!
Quote from OW-Ghost I think it was something with files and folders....glad you sorted it out :)

Not forget set 777 permission on some folders and files ;)
Quote from Carlos Padilla I resolved the issue by reinstalling oxwall, and then copying the old database to it. Just like uploading files you were giving error via ftp and clicking "skip existing files". now everything is working so far. I will test the newsfeed.

Thank you all!

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '19
You welcome :) glad to help :)
Pages: « 1 2