We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edgar
Edgar Sep 29 '19

hello, i have a problem with avatar at the feed, it seem they are flattened. how to fix this?

dave Leader
dave Sep 29 '19
Is this the simplicity theme?    You can change the severity of the circle in css, not sure what the css is yet, ill have to look. 

What plugin are you using for the featured option, i only show latest, online, search    no featured...  are you using oxwall or skadate?

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 29 '19
Edgar
Edgar Sep 30 '19
yes, is the simplicity theme

im using oxwall

Marcus
Marcus Sep 30 '19
What's your domain
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Sep 30 '19
dave Leader
dave Oct 1 '19
It has to be a plugin that is doing that, i cannot duplicate on test site.
Edgar
Edgar Oct 1 '19
I will check in my plugins if any is creating this problem
Edgar
Edgar Oct 1 '19
UPDATE: The problem is fixed, it was actually a plugin called 'Bootstrap' that did it.
Edgar
Edgar Oct 1 '19

Quote from Marcus What's your domain
https://minimxlist.xyz/community/
Marcus
Marcus Oct 1 '19
I'm glad you've fixed it. My advise to you is first test your stuff on localhost only then apply it to your money site
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Oct 1 '19
Edgar
Edgar Oct 1 '19

Quote from Marcus I'm glad you've fixed it. My advise to you is first test your stuff on localhost only then apply it to your money site
I'm not monetizing the social network right now, even if I want to I can't do that. Need a plugin?
Marcus
Marcus Oct 2 '19
I'm just saying you should first test your stuff on some test site first. Good luck 
Marcus
Marcus Oct 2 '19
Ps. Use firebug or similar tool to expect your source code
Ash
Ash Nov 27 '19

Quote from Edgar

hello, i have a problem with avatar at the feed, it seem they are flattened. how to fix this?

I had same problem - what i did is simply added an auto height in css and it got sorted

my eg below: 

.ow_avatar img, div div .ow_lp_avatars .ow_avatar a img{

width:45px!important; height: auto!important; 

note* I am using simplicity theme, so you need to check the default avatar width of your theme.. you can do so by inspecting element.

--

Hope it helped, if anyone have a better solution do let know.. even i will use

Thanks

Cheer!

kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
The bottom line is that the look of a concrete driveway either improves its appeal or degrades it. Tracy Concrete
James Walter
James Walter Jan 1
We provide outstanding service from fully certified mechanics and come to you with mobile trucks loaded with all the right equipment. Sunrise Towing Company