We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

login box on the index page - Attached images | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 9 '12
index page with login, ok! Where to change to another page to enter login box too? I do not know why a login box appears and the other the registration form ...

There are two sites on localhost with the same test setup, visitors can not see, and anyone can enter by signing up.

in the attached image, how to change the page-not-ok-to page ok?

thank you,
vlad
Attachments:
  page-not-ok.jpg (78.22Kb)
  page-ok.jpg (33.54Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 12 '12
Vladimir, the URL of the page  that you see on "page-ok.jpg" is yoursitename.com/sign-in . The URL of the page seen on "page-not-ok.jpg" is yoursitename.com/join.

I am sure that you already have a "Join" menu. Go to admin panel>"Pages and Menus" and hide current "Join" button using drag&drop.

After that create a new page under "Pages&Menus" in your admin panel. Screen shot of what you need to enter when creating a new menu item is attached. The most important thing is to have yoursitename.com/sign-in URL.

Once changes are saved, log out and check as a guest user whether you are getting a form from "page-ok.png" image when clicking "Join".

Hope that this is what you wanted. Let me know if I misunderstood you.
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 12 '12
Hi,

You saw what they were in different facilities? I do not know why a site that appeared screen and another screen another site.
So is the normal screen appears paragraph 01 (page-not-ok.jpg)?

That would leave the screen # 2 (page-ok.jpg) as the index page when www.dodaka.com and so able to work a drawing on this page?

Still confused? excuse me!

t +
vlad
Alia Team
Alia Nov 13 '12
Vladimir,  I can not tell why you have two different pages under same URL. All depends on a lot of things. My guess would be that right now, on one of the installations you have "/join" URL for "Join" page, and in another one you have "/sign-in" ( may be you edited this sometime ago). Giving that "Join" is a default landing page for guest users, you are getting different pages, while URL is the same. To tell why this is happening for sure I need to have a place I can access to check this issue. So if you face this issue on your live installation let me know.
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 13 '12
ok! Combined!
if you can help me in other items (threads) ...
thank you