We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How about a free Arrowchat Plugin for existing ArrowChat users? - ArrowChat | Forum

Chris H.
Chris H. Nov 10 '12
Hello everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible for a free ArrowChat plugin for existing Arrowchat users. The reason why I ask is it really is simple to setup and everything as Arrowchat's installation covers the Oxwall platform, but the thing I noticed is this. When you go to place the Header and Footer codes into your Main Site Settings in your Oxwall Admin it causes the ArrowChat bar to be placed in the right spot but almost covers your Footer info. I tried using the <p></p> tags in the footer hoping it would cause the Footer Info to show a little bit higher above the Chatbar but it does not make changes or a difference. It is not to much of an issue but for those that may not know any coding will make a big fuss about it as it does almost cover up the Footer Info.

I have already had an Arrowchat License when I started using Oxwall so I really have no need to purchase the plugin. It is not to much of an issue to me but to some it could be.
The Forum post is edited by Chris H. Nov 10 '12
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 11 '12
body,html{padding-bottom: 30px} 

will fix that

You do not have permission to reply this topic