We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

STRIPE BILLING Module not showing in website after activation - Stripe Billing | Forum

DaRockWildCoder
DaRockWildCoder Nov 13 '19
Hi there,

I've bought, activate and configure the stripe billing module plugin as we see in the screenshot of the plugin.

Now, i'm searching the place where I can fix price on my subscription options... Nothing... it's not even there... nothing.

Someone know what i've been missing here !?

Regards, 

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '19
If you are referring to this https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/977

Have you set up a stripe account to get your keys?

Also have you contacted the developer Skalfa for support?

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 13 '19
DaRockWildCoder
Thanks Dave,

I'm referring to : https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/977

The Stripe Account is set and plugin settings updated.

Where am I supposed to configure the screenshot #3.

It is not appearing anywhere in the admin dashboard.
Where can I configure pricing ?
A support ticket at Oxwall was escaladed to Skada. We'll see what's happening from there but if anyone know something that I miss on others configurations steps after APIs...
Your answers is welcome !
Regards,

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '19
Skalfa is the developer of the plugin, basically Skadate.    Have a look under admin - users - user roles, it looks like that is the page, but not sure i dont have the plugin. 
DaRockWildCoder
I navigate at => Admin / Users / User Roles

There's nothing there related to Stripe Billing.

Platform version 1.8.4 (build 10800)

I navigate at => Dashboard / Finance

There's nothing there related to Stripe Billing.

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '19
Have a look at the top of the plugin admin section where you configured the plugin, are there tabs at the top so you can go from one tab to the next.  

It might look something like this

Configuration  Something  Something Something   and you can click on each tab

I looked at that page again, the only thing on that sample page for stripe is the bottom for payments.  Try clearing your site cache and your windows dns cache if you know how.  

Are there any errors in the console when you load the plugin config page or the users userroles page 

If you want me to have a look since im flying blind here ill try, just let me know. 

DaRockWildCoder
No tabs related to Stripe Billing anywhere.

I'm opening the admin panel with the icognito mode with google chrome, no cache, no need to clear google dns cache on windows.

One error related to favicon in the console...

favicon.ico:1 GET https://xxx.com/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/favicon.ico 404

I'm a Senior Developer and I saw the php files in the packages...

There's something in there... but seriously, i'm not sure it's working out of the box.

I'm waiting an answer mail from Skalfa LLC.

I saw another post about another product from Skalfa LLC : 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/35

You can't force people buying another package when you sell something that does not provide exactly the feature you are selling and more if it depend on another product that's not in the description.

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '19
I agree i dont like it when developers make you buy several plugins as dependencies.

Well lets see what they say, im curious as well.  

By the way have you updated your google chrome, they got rid of incognito mode not long ago. 

gami
gami Nov 14 '19

@DaRockWildCoder  I saw another post about another product from Skalfa LLC : 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/35

i would recommend the plugin from Artmedia, Membership X this already includes PayPal payment 

MemberX

mike

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 14 '19
Stripe plugin in the store is old version. They recently updated the plugin for working with latest EU bank standards.

But they can not release that plugin in store because it support php 7.0 and oxwall do not support php 7.0 i think was the reason. or the reason was it not tested yet it is in a beta version

Try talk with skadate support

I have no test the new version yet that support new bank regulations. but i should support PWA app and desktop app out from box

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 14 '19
DaRockWildCoder
DaRockWildCoder Dec 1 '19
Hello everyone,

I have bought Paid Membership plugin from Skadate.

I have contact SkaDate for this Oxwall plugin and here's what happen : 

1st : The plugin is not working out of the box for desktop mode.

When a user want to pay, we get this error message : NO SUCH PLAN: MEMBERSHIP_PLAN_1

When you switch on mobile, you get a message when it's time to pay : No Payment Gateway available in mobile mode.

I have put the mobile flag to true to the only record in table `ow_base_billing_gateway`

This record is related to stripe plugin.

Now I realize that even after I paid for Stipe Payment plugin and Paid Membership plugin, I can't use them at all following correctly the configurations in plugins manager.

That is very disappointing.

There's a lot of different things that need to be done to get a viable product.

Plugins from SkaDate are not working out of the box.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Dec 1 '19

It is sad not to be able to help, but they are paid plugins and if the developer does not support + other developers do not have the source code + we do not have access to their website = little can we do.

I recommend that in the future buy plugins from developers who participate in the forum and before buying ask in this forum if the developer responds or not.

I ask that after an appropriate time you publish a comment appropriate to your experience in "reviews" of each plugin with which you have had bad or good experiences so that future buyers know how other buyers have done.

Normally for every 20 sales of a plugin there is only one "review" and this is nothing in solidarity with the OxWall community or with developers who do not rip off and care about their customers.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 1 '19
I told you already that there is a old version in the store that not build for working with NEW EU bank regulations.

I have the new release but i have not test it yet, i scare there will bee bugs because i the only one that i feel they give the release to. I not like bee beta tester when it comes to money. 

But with all that saying, i will give it a try anyways and hope i can trust skadate developers that they build a new version with no errors....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 1 '19
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Dec 2 '19
Topic was moved from General Questions.
You do not have permission to reply this topic