We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

need a new eCom plugin like shop pro - urgent!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Ash
Ash Nov 22 '19
Hi

Please refer this to understand my frustration https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/65922?page=1#post-241720

My budget is 10 to 20 $ for repair of this plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/274

and 

upto 100$ for new plugin with same features with some modifications..

--

Please help me and get in touch via pvt msg 

Thanks

Ashish

Blaire
Blaire Nov 22 '19
Have you checked and looked at that O-Store plugin by Dave? Dave is a very good developer and I couldn't imagine him not supporting his work if problems were found. I don't have this particular plugin but maybe it has what you need..?
Ash
Ash Nov 22 '19
Yes Dave Sir is indeed awesome... i have his o-store as well... but his plugin is made more on the ground of selling digital products / files... 

The Shop.pro plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/274 is where members sell their stuff like t-shirts, accessories etc ... and it has built in stages post sales which makes it unique.. but unfortunately the plugin does not work and even the developer is banned!

The Forum post is edited by Ash Nov 22 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 23 '19
i think dave could maybe build the store so it works for you products...have you asked him?
Quote from Ash Yes Dave Sir is indeed awesome... i have his o-store as well... but his plugin is made more on the ground of selling digital products / files... 

The Shop.pro plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/274 is where members sell their stuff like t-shirts, accessories etc ... and it has built in stages post sales which makes it unique.. but unfortunately the plugin does not work and even the developer is banned!

Ash
Ash Nov 23 '19
Yes as i mentioned earlier - i have access to his store.. but oStore is more focused on digital .zip file sales process...

It does not have cart, checkout etc.. i.e post sales stages which is imp for offline purchase to intimate buyers... eg: notifications such as >package>shipment>delivery .. the way we get when we buy anything from amazon.
Quote from iola Sweden i think dave could maybe build the store so it works for you products...have you asked him?
Quote from Ash Yes Dave Sir is indeed awesome... i have his o-store as well... but his plugin is made more on the ground of selling digital products / files... 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 23 '19
i understand...i can not say so much about this....because i use the nich "dating"....not the nich "buy and sell" for this social community plaform. 
Ash
Ash Nov 23 '19

if any developer can please Re-build shop pro plugins with features such as: payment-gateway, Cart, category, sub-cats, inquiry Msg, Notifications and post-sales stages from package>to>dispatch>to>delivery... 

..it will indeed be a very very valuable help to me... and just not me but i am 100% sure many others would want it.

If there can be any other way to integrate external eCom to oxwall even that can be a good option... 

So all kind developers: please give your inputs !

Thanks

Cheers!

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 23 '19
i understand...i can imagine make stores is very big project almost like build a new platform.

and my wild guess is that not many use oxwall for buy and sell products. 

i hope you get some developer interest rebuild oxwall to a shopping center not a social platform ...

dave have at least started so most logical he can do this add on you need

he maybe will jump in here and say something about it 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 23 '19
Ash
Ash Nov 23 '19
Any social platform (not dating platform) cannot run long term without earning for platform owner... and shopping center is the best way to earn by subscription to sellers.. and if one want to run social platform purely on ads then one needs lot of traffic like facebook
Quote from iola Sweden i understand...i can imagine make stores is very big project almost like build a new platform.

and my wild guess is that not many use oxwall for buy and sell products. 

i hope you get some developer interest rebuild oxwall to a shopping center not a social platform ...

dave have at least started so most logical he can do this add on you need

he maybe will jump in here and say something about it 

gustavowoltmann
gustavowoltmann Oct 15 '21
Congratulations on the new release. I examine your entire blog because it attracted my interest in the Orion Platform. It seems it's far clearly constructed powerful. I never had an interest in these new launches related to IT however after assembly korean women, who became also a scholar of IT college advised me approximately all this stuff. All the women that I have met from this relationship service had been smart and delightful. I in no way once had a horrific experience so I want to present 5 stars to this dating provider.
Diana casoria
Diana casoria Apr 27 '22

i also tried o-store plugin by Dave for my clothing store to manage my inventory of mens gothic pants. You should try out this plugin, its almost have the same features that you are looking for