We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New forum bug.. | Forum

Alexander
Alexander Nov 13 '12
Hello! :)
I have some problems with my forum... 

First one is when I am trying to click on button "Customize forum":

It gives me this error: 

Can anybody help me to solve this problem? 

And my second bug is: 

In the picture all spaces are empty. For example there should be name of the "Forum", "Search", "Topics", "Replies", "Last Reply" but there is just empty spaces and nothing else. 

Can anybody help me with that?  

The Forum post is edited by Alexander Nov 13 '12
Alia Team
Alia Nov 13 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Alexander
Alexander Nov 14 '12

Quote from Aliia Topic was moved from General Questions.

Ok, but Does anybody want me to help with that?
The Forum post is edited by Alexander Nov 14 '12
Alia Team
Alia Nov 15 '12
Alexander, I suggest reinstalling the plugin.
Alexander
Alexander Nov 15 '12
Quote from Aliia Alexander, I suggest reinstalling the plugin.

I did it like 5 times, didn't work
Alia Team
Alia Nov 16 '12
If you don't mind I can try installing it myself if you provide me with access details. Thank you.
Alexander
Alexander Nov 16 '12
Quote from Aliia If you don't mind I can try installing it myself if you provide me with access details. Thank you.

Yes, I sent it to you. 
The Forum post is edited by Alexander Nov 17 '12
Alexander
Alexander Nov 17 '12
Can anyone help me with that? 
Alia Team
Alia Nov 19 '12
Seems like you were able to successfully reinstall plugin  yourself. I have just checked on your site. Forum is working ok.
Alexander
Alexander Nov 19 '12
When I am trying to click on button "Customize" it gives me this error: 

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Invalid error message!File:/home3/deaglesh/public_html/ow_core/validator.phpLine:70Trace:#0 /home3/deaglesh/public_html/ow_plugins/forum/controllers/customize.php(433): OW_Validator->setErrorMessage('') #1 /home3/deaglesh/public_html/ow_plugins/forum/controllers/customize.php(97): FORUM_CTRL_Customize->generateAddForumForm('http://www.deag...') #2 [internal function]: FORUM_CTRL_Customize->index(Array) #3 /home3/deaglesh/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FORUM_CTRL_Customize), Array) #4 /home3/deaglesh/public_html/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #5 /home3/deaglesh/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #6 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException