We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Screenshot size | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 8
I think that 99% of the devs' that still come on the forum to help do an excellent job. If the image in a plugin isn't clear, then I would expect the buyer to just try and contact the dev' and ask for a better image or an explanation, or come on here and see if there is a user of the plugin who can explain if the dev' doesn't answer. At least that's what I would do.
The Forum post is edited by Chris_W Feb 8
dave Leader
dave Feb 8

Quote from Chris_W I want a nice clean fight, no'Scratching, Biting, Kicking or Pulling Hair'  

ahhhhh mannnn :)
dave Leader
dave Feb 8
SD...  i have no problem with what you were saying and i also have no issue with the solution, and those kind words comming from you (someone i respect highly) mean alot thanks. 

My only issue was that a discussion about image size all of a sudden became an issue with how i run my store and that was done by none other than Ghost. No matter what he always seems to find a way to jab at me about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.  That is what i was replying to.    Sorry i was not clear on that ")

Alex
Alex Feb 8

You are looking for excuses instead of making a simple conclusion. We need to take an example of the presentation design of the plugin from WordPress  https://wordpress.org/plugins/

But I'm afraid that oxwall will remain a swamp.

Senior Developer Leader

Quote from Alex

You are looking for excuses instead of making a simple conclusion. We need to take an example of the presentation design of the plugin from WordPress  https://wordpress.org/plugins/

But I'm afraid that oxwall will remain a swamp.

Alex we have no control on the store or the way that plugins are displayed in it, we are not oxwall team, the only thing we can do is try our best with the limited tools that we have as plugin developers. 

We cannot change neither make the store better, we (leaders) are volunteers that help people in the forum. So maybe you need to try contact oxwall store owners to get a better answer for your request if your idea is to improve the store. If that's not what you are saying, please be more specific.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Feb 8
Alex
Alex Feb 8
Senior Developer Modern technology provides unlimited possibilities. here is an example 

even this is not the limit.

Senior Developer Leader
Outside the Oxwall store everything is possible mate, but that doesn't change the Oxwall store at all, sending buyers to external websites is not the best way to handle this issue.

I though you only wanted a screenshot where you can see all the options of that plugin before buying, if that's the case then the solutions from OW_Ghost are the best ones. If not, then maybe I was wrong, maybe I didn't understand your complain and dave was right all along.

You need to be more specific on what you want so we can help you.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Feb 8
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 9
do never speak again you want make store better

you are disqualified in such discussion

if you want store better then do the store better with you own tools

i maybe hard but when we talk about this topic  "image in store" you are out in space and need come back to earth and do what is best for new users that try join oxwall

try stay to topic and not talk about me one time in you life time and stop put my name in public everytime you know you do something wrong and can not come up with any good suggestions

i can do same with you because i have you full name but i more adult then you are and will ever bee

grow up dave

Quote from dave SD...  i have no problem with what you were saying and i also have no issue with the solution, and those kind words comming from you (someone i respect highly) mean alot thanks. 

My only issue was that a discussion about image size all of a sudden became an issue with how i run my store and that was done by none other than Ghost. No matter what he always seems to find a way to jab at me about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.  That is what i was replying to.    Sorry i was not clear on that ")

The Forum post is edited by OW_Ghost Feb 9
dave Leader
dave Feb 10
LOL oh wow im disqualified... when did Oxwall make you an official qualifier, i guess i missed that...   And if i am disqualified then what does that make you  underqualified lol...  I think a stinky pile of cat poo is more qualified than some ghost in the machine.. lol 

First i am not trying to hide my name, and there is a difference ...  If i use your first name there is no security issue.. But if you put my last name anywhere that is a security and privacy violation and hope you are smart enough to see the difference and the severity of ever publishing my last name anywhere. 

Anyway, stop trying to talk when you should listen, it might do you some good.. :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 10
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 10
you need understand that real name is not ok post anywhere. specially if the owner tell it is not okey post his real name.

when join this forum you have option post you "real name" or only have a "username".

same with the oxwall software

think about why have this option for some hours and later tell me why have this two option. lol

you more you talk you more you acting like a small child.

grow up dave and do what is right not what is wrong

Quote from dave LOL oh wow im disqualified... when did Oxwall make you an official qualifier, i guess i missed that...   And if i am disqualified then what does that make you  underqualified lol...  I think a stinky pile of cat poo is more qualified than some ghost in the machine.. lol 

First i am not trying to hide my name, and there is a difference marcus...  If i use your first name there is no security issue.. But if you put my last name anywhere that is a security and privacy violation and hope you are smart enough to see the difference and the severity of ever publishing my last name anywhere. 

Anyway, stop trying to talk when you should listen, it might do you some good.. :)

The Forum post is edited by OW_Ghost Feb 10
dave Leader
dave Feb 10
I removed the name... now lets move on.. 
dave Leader
dave Feb 10
i thought there was only 1... ok gone
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 10
thanks..
Pages: « 1 2