We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems after Oxwall VPS Migration | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye

only 1 of my customers is on gogdady.com

but my site is not godady either.

Port tuning for VPS has not yet been made.

Output ports for now

WHM-Cpanel

root

my domain:sosyallift com

dave Leader
dave Mar 22
You might want to post your question over on the cPanel forum, they have lots of helpful people over there that can answer cPanel specific questions.   I used them alot in the past and very knowledgable.  

https://forums.cpanel.net/

dave Leader
dave Mar 22
You do know that in WHM there are two places on the menu you need to install the certificate.  One is at the server level and one is at the domain level, you have already done the domain level via the cPanel for the domain.   Just do a search at the top of the menu in WHM for ssl or certificate and you will find them. 
Chris_W
Chris_W Mar 23
If he is using 'Lets Encrypt' or similar, you only have to do it in one place, on the domain, and it's taken care of. But not if he is installing from scratch.
Quote from dave You do know that in WHM there are two places on the menu you need to install the certificate.  One is at the server level and one is at the domain level, you have already done the domain level via the cPanel for the domain.   Just do a search at the top of the menu in WHM for ssl or certificate and you will find them. 

Oxwall Türkiye

I am using Lets Encrypt, but this issue is displayed with the new certificate. There was no such problem before.

As Dave said, I will report this to Cpanel site, in addition to this problem, I have installed Lets Encrypt certificate usage on WHM, but Cpanel has also not enabled Lets Encrypt. Cpanel is loading its own free certificate.

Pages: « 1 2