We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HELP ! Login problem | Forum

Colin
Colin Nov 15 '12
Hello all, I have searched the forum for a similiar problem but found non, when a user tries to login, like me, the site throws up the 404 error page, it seems to call the on the base/user/ajax-sign-in page before the 404 error !

When a user registers there is a message on the timeline / feed to reflect this but then they do not show up in the users  members section?

I am very confused why this should happen and now I cant seem to login I don't know what to do. :(

website if http://www.catford.co.uk if you would like to register and login like I have for any suggestions... Please HELP !
Alia Team
Alia Nov 16 '12
Colin, I have just registered on your site.

1. registration was successful. My username got displayed under "Member">"Latest" section.
2. I loged out, and tried to sign in, all went well. No 404 pages.
Colin
Colin Nov 18 '12
Aha hello, well just after the message I tried updating the software, it was on 1.4.1 already but I thought this may reset whater, I downloaded and uploaded to root and the site went real bad, 500 errors... so the more I tried to sort the more it messed up, I have just reinstalled site now but lost all members and content :( Thanks for your help though :)
Steven owner of Pro PC World
you do not have a auto backup in your c panel? that way you could get you members back,