We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Main page changes - help! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mike Atencio
Mike Atencio Jun 4 '20
I created a social network for paranormal investigators. I used the Facelook theme. How do I access the pages to add information? I can't find them and I'd like to make the site look as close as possible to FB.  The web address is indigomagick.com  I really need it to look professional but I'm struggling to access and change pages in the theme. Can anyone help? Thanks
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 4 '20

The theme https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1435

is by OW Visuals, who updated it on May 21, 2020, so he is not an author who has left OxWall or is an old unsupported theme.

I think you should send a private message to the author, or open a topic in the theme's forum (with this last one you get a notification)

To help you, you'll need to ask more specific questions, with screenshots, drawings or something. "add information" can be windows with links, ads, articles, pages created by you or many things and you don't explain much about it.

Mike Atencio
Mike Atencio Jun 5 '20
Thanks. I'll do that.
David
David Jun 26 '20
The person who owns the Facelook theme is NOT the original author.  He bought out OW Visuals catalog roughly 2 years ago.  He does do tweaks and minor updates from time to time.