We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How much gb is used for instagram | Forum

RobertWatkins
RobertWatkins Jun 23

Hello friends.

I used the gb instagram app to download photos on the instagram network.

But I don't know how much gb it takes to download this image.

May all who helped me.

The Forum post is edited by RobertWatkins Jun 26
dave Team
dave Jun 24
Topic was moved from General Questions.
lubunya.net
lubunya.net Jun 26
It is for downloading from a download link that exists on the Internet. The HttpWebRequest class help us assist. Create and place a new windows application Let's put 2 labels, 1 text box and 1 button. Examine the button click event, let's write our codes. The information is about simplifying. HttpWebRequest Request = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create (txtFileAddress.Text.Trim ()); HttpWebResponse response = (HttpWebResponse) Request.GetResponse (); decimal length = response .ContentLength / 1024; // We divided it into 1024 for size training in KB. label1.Text = length.ToString () + "KB"; response.Close ();
The Forum post is edited by lubunya.net Jun 26
Curt Norval
Curt Norval Aug 27
Probably won't need too much. The size of the Instagram photo is quite low. You don't need to care about that. What I care about is what your GB Instagram app is. I have never used it. It's like Whatsapp GB
The Forum post is edited by Curt Norval Oct 13
Jack Carter
Jack Carter Sep 2
Don't Worry! Images doesn't take too much data. Also, It depends on the Quality of Image not on the Source or Application from You're Downloading whether it is GB Instagram or Official One.
The Forum post is edited by Jack Carter Sep 3