We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Opening links - Extra Contact Plus Floating | Forum

Chris_W
Chris_W Jan 2
It would be nice if the links from the floating menu opened in a new tab, so it didn't take you away from the site.  I tried using the linker ( https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/291 ) plugin, but it doesn't work on links from the floating menu.
The Forum post is edited by Chris_W Jan 2
Sumate
Sumate Jan 2

An update for this will be ready tomorrow morning, don't worry.

Have a nice day

Sumate
Sumate Jan 3
Hello, I do not understand why you left me a bad review, I informed you that I would update the plugin and so it was. You cannot leave a bad rating for a feature that the plugin does not have (Mobile phones), at no time is it explained that it is for mobile phones, However, if you have a responsive design, it applies quite well to mobile phones.

Chris_W
Chris_W Jan 3
Hi,

The review was left before leaving the forum post saying that it would be better if it opened in a new tab, which is true. I also said in the review that had it had that feature I would have given it more stars, which now that it has, I will change the review to reflect that.

The mobile device problem turned out to be a server caching issue, which has now been resolved. That part of the review has now been deleted.

The Forum post is edited by Chris_W Jan 3
Sumate
Sumate Jan 3

Don't worry, any other bugs you find, let me know.

Have a good day.

Greetings Codiales.

You do not have permission to reply this topic