We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Notifications from new Followers and new profile visitors | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
G.Marco
G.Marco Jan 31 '21
Hello there , is there any way to add new notifications from new followers and new profile visitors ?

And if , how ? 

Example : 

{user} is following you !

{user} has visited your profile !

thanks in advance 

The Forum post is edited by G.Marco Jan 31 '21
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 31 '21

The problem with making a plugin that does 800 little things is that nobody notices what it does.

We look for loose things that can be made by loose plugins, but I have preferred to make a giant plugin that does everything, so you can have centralized who can see what things and you don't have to have so many plugins.

"Userinfo" can notify in NewsFeed the visits, and also provides extensive lists of who, when and how many times, as well as of course whether the visits have been returned or not.

I have not included control of who follows whom, it can be done but I have not considered it important.

You can ask me what you need. You can buy it here or at https://owspain.com for the same price, and there you will find a more modern version, here I no longer publish or update anything else due to the lack of seriousness and honesty of the owner of oxwall.com