We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Extended mobile version for oxwall skadate 1.8.4 and 1.8.7 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Knet Solutions
Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21

Hello There

I improved the mobile version according to designs of all my 19 themes that i had,

The extended mobile version compatible with both oxwall/skadate 1.8.4/1.8.7 versions and can be used with any theme.

The difference between v1.8.4 and 1.8.7 is just the 2 extra profile buttons (edit my profile and change password), everything else is same.

The extended mobile version comes with full customization options via admin panel but support one and only English language by default, configuration for 1 extra language is free and additional languages can be configured at the cost of $49 per language included support for 3rd party plugins.

I tried to give that native app feel with matching font and colours to themes that i had,

Please take a look at improvements..

there is no live demo, you can check the features bellow and can watch the demo video on YouTube playlist -

Oxwall Skadate Mobile Theme - Extended Versions

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 19 '21
Knet Solutions

What's new :-

5 pages landing page cards

- Background image (1 image for all 5 pages)

- Navigation dots to show you are on which page,

- Logo or icon section

- Title texts

- Description texts

- Left right icons to move pages

- Next button on bottom for 4 cards to move to next page

- Get started button on bottom for last card to move to sign-in page

Mobile site

- Matching font/colours to themes that i had.

- Loading bar on top on each page to show page loading process.

- Smooth animation on main page including left and right sidebar to give feel of native app.

Top Site panel

- Fixed header with logo and new menu user icons.

Left sidebar

- Top section with background wallpaper including user profile photo and profile menu buttons. 

- Menu icons for each menu item with active state. 

- Bottom section with background wallpaper including site logo and copyright texts.

Right sidebar

- New notification icons

Issue -

- All the menu icons will be visible on admin customization page, even when you don't have their plugins. (maybe there is a solution on day).

Please check attached screen shot for customization options.

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21
Attachments:
  facebook_mobile_customize.png (1694Kb)
Knet Solutions

Support:-

- All support will be provided via email or oxwall forum.

- free support cover bug fixes just for default oxwall/skadate plugin/settings.

- free support does not cover the customization and 3rd party plugins/language/customization compatibility guarantee.

Updates:- free updates whenever needed.

Delivery:- themes will be deliver by email or google drive within 24 hours of payment.

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21
Knet Solutions

Pricing:-

One time cost of 1 mobile theme  ------ USD 49.00$  --  (free configuration for 1 extra language).

One time cost of all 19 mobile themes - USD 99.00$  -- (free configuration for 1 extra language).

One time cost of all 19 mobile themes - USD 199.00$ -- (free configuration for 3 extra languages).

Resale access - USD 499.00$ -- (free configuration for 5 extra languages).

- Buy 19 mobile themes at one time cost, use them, resale to any one, any number of copy at an cost without. (i can still use the themes and source codes to modify and resale).

Solo owner - USD 999.00$ -- (free configuration for all available languages).

- Buy 19 mobile themes at one time cost, i won't use themes and source codes in future, you will became the solo owner and you are free to anything you want.

Payment:- Please don't make direct payment, ask me and I'll share paypal invoice to your email to make payment.

Refund:- Because of nature of themes i do not offer any refund, so once you'll get the download then there will be no refund. Please think multiple times before buying.

Any question, feel free to ask

Krishan Kumar

Knet Solutions

knetsolutions-dev@yahoo.com

Thank you

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 21 '21
Knet Solutions
I forgot to mention that these extended mobile versions does not require any special theme or permission, 

i just style and gave name according to previous themes, but these can be use with any theme,

you'll just get a folder with name "mobile" and need to upload that folder inside theme's folder of our choice and activate that theme from admin panel,

- for example ow_themes/simplicity/

i will also help with changing fonts if needed.