We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Extended mobile version for oxwall skadate 1.8.4 and 1.8.7 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Knet Solutions
Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21

Hello There

I improved the mobile version according to designs of all my 19 themes that i had,

The extended mobile version compatible with both oxwall/skadate 1.8.4/1.8.7 versions and can be used with any theme.

The difference between v1.8.4 and 1.8.7 is just the 2 extra profile buttons (edit my profile and change password), everything else is same.

The extended mobile version comes with full customization options via admin panel but support one and only English language by default, configuration for 1 extra language is free and additional languages can be configured at the cost of $49 per language included support for 3rd party plugins.

I tried to give that native app feel with matching font and colours to themes that i had,

Please take a look at improvements..

there is no live demo, you can check the features bellow and can watch the demo video on YouTube playlist -

Oxwall Skadate Mobile Theme - Extended Versions

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 19 '21
Knet Solutions

What's new :-

5 pages landing page cards

- Background image (1 image for all 5 pages)

- Navigation dots to show you are on which page,

- Logo or icon section

- Title texts

- Description texts

- Left right icons to move pages

- Next button on bottom for 4 cards to move to next page

- Get started button on bottom for last card to move to sign-in page

Mobile site

- Matching font/colours to themes that i had.

- Loading bar on top on each page to show page loading process.

- Smooth animation on main page including left and right sidebar to give feel of native app.

Top Site panel

- Fixed header with logo and new menu user icons.

Left sidebar

- Top section with background wallpaper including user profile photo and profile menu buttons. 

- Menu icons for each menu item with active state. 

- Bottom section with background wallpaper including site logo and copyright texts.

Right sidebar

- New notification icons

Issue -

- All the menu icons will be visible on admin customization page, even when you don't have their plugins. (maybe there is a solution on day).

Please check attached screen shot for customization options.

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21
Attachments:
  facebook_mobile_customize.png (1694Kb)
Knet Solutions

Support:-

- All support will be provided via email or oxwall forum.

- free support cover bug fixes just for default oxwall/skadate plugin/settings.

- free support does not cover the customization and 3rd party plugins/language/customization compatibility guarantee.

Updates:- free updates whenever needed.

Delivery:- themes will be deliver by email or google drive within 24 hours of payment.

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 18 '21
Knet Solutions

Pricing:-

One time cost of 1 mobile theme  ------ USD 49.00$  --  (free configuration for 1 extra language).

One time cost of all 19 mobile themes - USD 99.00$  -- (free configuration for 1 extra language).

One time cost of all 19 mobile themes - USD 199.00$ -- (free configuration for 3 extra languages).

Resale access - USD 499.00$ -- (free configuration for 5 extra languages).

- Buy 19 mobile themes at one time cost, use them, resale to any one, any number of copy at an cost without. (i can still use the themes and source codes to modify and resale).

Solo owner - USD 999.00$ -- (free configuration for all available languages).

- Buy 19 mobile themes at one time cost, i won't use themes and source codes in future, you will became the solo owner and you are free to anything you want.

Payment:- Please don't make direct payment, ask me and I'll share paypal invoice to your email to make payment.

Refund:- Because of nature of themes i do not offer any refund, so once you'll get the download then there will be no refund. Please think multiple times before buying.

Any question, feel free to ask

Krishan Kumar

Knet Solutions

knetsolutions-dev@yahoo.com

Thank you

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Apr 21 '21
Knet Solutions
I forgot to mention that these extended mobile versions does not require any special theme or permission, 

i just style and gave name according to previous themes, but these can be use with any theme,

you'll just get a folder with name "mobile" and need to upload that folder inside theme's folder of our choice and activate that theme from admin panel,

- for example ow_themes/simplicity/

i will also help with changing fonts if needed.

Uriah
Uriah Feb 8 '23
I think it's a good idea to have a mobile version for oxwall skadate 1.8.4 and 1.8.7 because it will be useful for people who are travelling or going to school or work, so they can create their own profile without wifi or internet connection. I think these are great ideas for getting started it will help students in their studies because they can use the mobile version of oxwall skadate to write their essays, assignments and reports.
xeniar
xeniar Feb 24 '23
The timing is right to start making some spacebar clicker  future plans and to enjoy yourself. I've read this post and if I may, I'd want to recommend a few interesting things or suggestions for your consideration. Maybe you should use this article as a reference in your upcoming writing. I'm interested in reading more about it!
Aisling Normann
Aisling Normann Mar 17 '23

Sobranie cigarettesare one of the most popular cigarettes in the world. They are affordable, and they provide a great smoking experience. Marlboro cigarettesare also known for their taste, which is often described as sweet and mellow. They are also known for their long life, which makes them a good choice for smokers who want to keep smoking for a long time.

Henry bounse
Henry bounse Jul 4 '23
A Brief History of TV" was an absolute delight to read! The author has managed to pack so much information about television's journey into a concise and engaging article. Learning about the pioneers of TV and their contributions was truly eye-opening, and it's fascinating to see how television has mirrored the social and technological changes throughout history visitclick for more infoUse this websiteclick to read morefind more info
Aisling Normann
Aisling Normann Aug 6 '23

Our store is a US-based online store that sells Marlboro Touchcigarettes. The site is dedicated to selling Marlboro cigarettes at a fraction of the cost of other brands. The cigarettes are available in both cigarettes and cigars form, and they are available in a variety of flavors. Marlboro Goldcigarettes are also available at a very low price, making them an excellent choice for those who want to buy cigarettes without spending a lot of money.

topboosterseo
topboosterseo Aug 9 '23
Msot computer video display gadgets these days are already using LCD technology and a few are LED-LCD “ multirecruit.co.uk
Qhaaf Bedding
Qhaaf Bedding Aug 16 '23
Explore the best deals with Qhaaf Bedding's bedsheet sale, offering a wide selection of high-quality bed sheets sale online in Pakistan, designed to enhance your comfort and style.
Mannat Clothing
Mannat Clothing Aug 16 '23
Mannat Clothing's Pakistani pret wear reflects the region's rich cultural heritage. With an easy-to-use online store, Mannat Clothing is the perfect destination for party wear dresses online.
Bagerz Bags
Bagerz Bags Aug 16 '23
Step into elegance with Bagerz's exquisite khussa collection. Discover stunning khussa designs and shop online for the perfect pair of ladies' khussa shoes.
Panache Apparel
Panache Apparel Aug 17 '23
Explore Panache Apparel for the best western wear Pakistan. Discover trendy dresses that will enhance your style.
Aspire Bedding
Aspire Bedding Aug 17 '23
Protect and enhance the life of your comforter with Aspire Bedding's duvet covers, available in a variety of stylish designs.
topboosterseo
topboosterseo Sep 23 '23
Aw, this has been a totally fine publish. In concept I should invest writing like this moreover – spending time and actual attempt to make a sincerely excellent article… however what / matters I say… I procrastinate alot in no way appear to get some thing performed. https://www.designrush.com/agency/profile/highway-clicks
orabelle
orabelle Oct 9 '23
I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge. moto x3m bike race game
James Walter
James Walter Jan 1
That’s why our electrical services are both fast and affordable. LauderhillTowing Company
Pages: 1 2 »