We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Business Plan writing And Consultant Services | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Dec 10 '21

I am a blogger of bizplanss, Our business plan services has successfully attracted over $1 Billion in combined debt & equity funding. 

Our team of experts has extensive knowledge of financial institutions such as leading commercial banks, Small Business Administration, a wide variety of investors 

(including portfolio, strategic, VC, angel, private equity funds), and strategic institutional partners. 

max
max Nov 8 '22
What are some of the risk present in an M&A deal?
Fargo
Fargo Nov 8 '22
I will explain to you why companies want to make acquisitions and mergers with other companies.
I worked for many years in a company that grew through acquisitions. That's how they grew up. The core company was making a lot of money and buying up businesses that were competitors or in business that could be added to their existing business or distribution channels.
Perhaps half of the acquisitions were successful. Despite decades of acquiring companies, they have lost sight of how to acquire and integrate new companies. And the best imaa experts work here
https://imaa-institute.org/our-team/They know everything about these processes.