We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is AWS (Amazon Web Services) and how does it work? | Forum

Rutuja Patwardhan
Rutuja Patwardhan Jan 12 '22

AWS is the abbreviation as Amazon Web Services. It is a fully secure, and rapidly developing cloud computing platform that is provided by Amazon. It is a blend of infrastructure as an service (Iaas) and platform as an service (PaaS) and packaged software as a services (SaaS) options. It provides services in format of components that can be used to build and run an application on the cloud. It offers cloud computing using a pay-as you-go model.

Visit: AWS Training in Pune

ravi sim
ravi sim Jul 14 '22
I save my files on AWS instead of my server. It gives me peace of mind and data security. amazon competition analysis provides services in the format of components that can be used to build and run an application on the cloud. It offers cloud computing using a pay-as you-go model.
The Forum post is edited by ravi sim Jul 14 '22
Tan Pol
Tan Pol Sep 29 '22
AWS is crucial for the seller tools for Amazon marketplaces. 
americasuits
americasuits Sep 29 '22

It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. all of us are dead hoodie I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

famousjackets
famousjackets Aug 21 '23
Thank for explaining about AWS. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB these are some their services. Our website you can also check this.
The Forum post is edited by famousjackets Aug 21 '23