We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Outsourcing or insourcing? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bobby
Bobby Feb 7 '22

Listen, guys. Everyone is always arguing about outsourcing and insourcing. What do you think about it? 

Andy
Andy Feb 7 '22
To be honest, each method is good in its own way, and it's hard to choose one option over the other. I would say that everything is situational. You can read about this on the Develux blog here https://develux.com/blog/outsourcing-vs-insourcing-the-great-dilemma They have described it in detail and explained which option is better. In my case, outsourcing turned out to be more promising.
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Nov 27 '22
I recommend reading this article more read there risks of outsourcing
max
max Jan 2 '23
What are the signs of unsuccessful outsourcing?
Fargo
Fargo Jan 2 '23
Lack of responsibility
Does your team blame others and refuse to be held accountable for misunderstandings on multi-team projects? Make sure your vendor has set up logging and troubleshooting tools to find out where problems are occurring and fix them, read more here  
website
. The recurring havoc of accountability after setbacks may be a sign that you've partnered with the wrong company.
The Forum post is edited by Fargo Jan 2 '23
TedMoss
TedMoss Jan 2 '23
Here we have online pc games that you don't need to download, play directly on the site, providing a comfortable user experience: games unblocked
The Forum post is edited by TedMoss Jan 3 '23
Myroslav Kuzko
Myroslav Kuzko Mar 17 '23
It depends. Read more about pros and cons here
The Forum post is edited by Myroslav Kuzko Mar 17 '23