We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Instagram video update | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 26 '22
Will there be an update in Hubspot so that we can schedule Instagram videos according to the new video resolution and size requirements?
mike
mike Mar 26 '22
Also need to know
Cristi
Cristi Mar 26 '22
I think Instagram is the best place to buy followers and likes for your music. It's enough to pay for ads, and you're at the top. I tried to promote my art on my own for a long time, but it was not successful, so I decided to buy ads to get noticed. There is a lot of competition in the music industry now, but you will get noticed and acknowledged if your music is really worth listening to for a large audience. My brother has been rapping for five years, and only last year his song was trending on YouTube.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Nov 13 '22
a forum is necessary as it is platform where people can ask relevant questions as a lot of new insta features are introduced. I am glad that someone like BuyBetterSocial.com created new by go now on this forum. People will get to know the reliable service nearby
Jamie Strahan
Jamie Strahan Jan 3 '23
Instagram is rolling out a new feature that will allow users to upload full-length videos. Think YouTube's long-form video feature, but for Instagram, you need to check Goread.io for large number of followers. The company is introducing IGTV to its 1 billion monthly active users with the goal of helping them discover and watch longer content on their feeds.