We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Post-Injury brain activity models | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 31 '22
According to a NIMH-supported study, how a person's brain reacts to stress after a traumatic event, such as a car accident, can help predict their long-term effects on mental health.
rodolph
rodolph Mar 31 '22
That is, it is possible to prevent injury even after an accident has occurred?
The Forum post is edited by rodolph Mar 31 '22
emmery
emmery Mar 31 '22
The human psyche is very subtle, so each person should have a different approach. Faith cures the psyche, and to achieve faith, it is necessary to work a lot on yourself and your thinking. I am being treated now with the help of online ayurveda consultation, and I think it would help a lot, but very often, people ignore their body's requests and signals for help to the last. I am sure that any physical sensation is a reaction of the body to something hidden in our subconscious, and all we need to do is cure all psychosomatics.
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford Dec 7 '22
The human psyche can react to different events in different ways and it all depends on each individual, but when it comes to drugs that help to cope with unpleasant consequences, then it is better to choose the Canada Drugs platform for their search and purchase, because only in this pharmacy you will definitely find everything which could not be found in others.