We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Starting phone call from desktop | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 4 '22
I searched everywhere for him, but to no avail. The idea is to make a call from a kde connect desktop widget or something like that and transmit the sound over a standard channel. It is necessary to send a keystroke to the phone so that you can interact with the automatic answering machine systems.
One use case is when you have a bad signal in some room, but if you let your phone be near the windows, the signal will improve significantly.
I hope this sounds interesting to developers.
mikolip
mikolip Apr 4 '22
Thanks.
William
William Apr 4 '22
Can I use a temporary phone number for this as well? I only use such numbers at work, and it would be convenient for me to make calls from my laptop. I don't know many apps where I could do that, but yours interested me. Where can I get the link? I hope that soon it will be possible to use a PC as easily as a phone and have many similar features. Temporary numbers work differently from permanent numbers, and I'm worried about whether they can be used with your application.
frederickgragg
frederickgragg Aug 23 '23

In 2023, the landscape of cloud consulting is evolving faster than ever, and staying ahead requires trusted expertise. That's why we're thrilled to present our latest exam questions, meticulously crafted to reflect the latest industry trends and challenges.

Our Trusted Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions [2023] are designed to empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in your consulting career. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting, our comprehensive question bank covers every aspect of cloud consulting, ensuring you're well-prepared to tackle real-world scenarios.

What sets us apart is our commitment to accuracy and relevancy. We've collaborated with industry experts to ensure that our questions align with the latest best practices, technologies, and market demands. Trust us to be your partner in achieving success, because we believe that your journey in cloud consulting should be nothing short of extraordinary.

Elevate your career with Trusted Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions [2023]. Your success, our commitment!