We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you wear masks in public places? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Jun 17 '22
I'm sick of everything pandemic related. Since I had no assurance that it would end quickly. More and more people were getting sick and dying. It was scary. But even then people stopped wearing masks after they were vaccinated. But there were cases when they got sick again. Do you have a supply of masks in case things start happening again?
Max Velin
Max Velin Jun 17 '22

Quote from Agata Brown I'm sick of everything pandemic related. Since I had no assurance that it would end quickly. More and more people were getting sick and dying. It was scary. But even then people stopped wearing masks after they were vaccinated. But there were cases when they got sick again. Do you have a supply of masks in case things start happening again?
I always wore masks in public places when there was an outbreak of coronavirus in my city. I believe it was for my safety and that of my family. In addition to masks in stores, I used sanitizers and disposable gloves. It was important to me. I bought myself an N95 mask kit on Amazon, there are 20 pieces of masks. I understand that nowadays it's better to be prepared for anything.
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Jun 17 '22
When I'm in the park, I'm always wearing a mask. Since there are a lot of children there. And children can tolerate Covid and not even realize it. 
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Sep 4 '22
In my opinion, we should always wear face masks particularly in public for the sake of our health. To get more knowledge, you should go now and visit this website. It will guide you better about the importance of face masks in public.
Conquestador
Conquestador Dec 11 '22
Hello everyone, I think everyone is already tired of wearing masks and the pandemic itself as a whole. Unfortunately, we cannot avoid this, as many viral infections have been spreading lately, and this is not only Covid. Now the monkeypox miami virus is also widespread, it is also a rather dangerous virus. Therefore, in order to protect yourself from all diseases, it is advisable to wear masks in public places.
John Piterson
John Piterson Oct 23 '23
Good day. Medical treatments and procedures can be prohibitively expensive, often placing a heavy financial burden on people. Health insurance helps mitigate these costs, making healthcare more affordable for everyone. One of the companies that provides quality insurance policies is WPS Health Insurance. To find the best insurance policy for yourself, you can contact wps health insurance customer service and they will provide you with an insurance product that will suit both your requirements and your budget.