We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I Setup Verizon Email On iPhone? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard Schiff
Richard Schiff Nov 7 '22

There are different steps to Setup Verizon Email On iPhone. The specific steps may vary slightly depending on which version of the iPhone you are using and which email app you prefer. However, in general, you should be able to set up your Verizon email on your iPhone. The first thing is to launch the Settings app. Furthermore, pick "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and then press "Add Account." After that, follow the on-screen instructions to enter your Verizon email address and password.

Max Moran
Max Moran Jun 18 '23
I bought an iPhone and I can't get used to the fact that third-party ads are not blocked in the Safari browser, what do you recommend? Do you know any apps that help to get rid of it?
Joy Genesis
Joy Genesis Jun 18 '23
There are several applications that block ads in your browser, but which one is better to choose depends on your needs. But to be honest, I don't really like such apps because they affect the performance of the phone and have no other function besides blocking ads, but they take up a lot of space on the phone. I like more practical applications, and I'll give you an example of ClearVPN, which I learned about from this article https://clearvpn.com/blog/best-ad-blockers-for-safari/. The application is multifunctional and by connecting to servers where ads are not displayed, you can avoid them. Also, through this application, you can maintain privacy on the Internet, which is also important.
NickSun
NickSun Nov 16 '23
Hello! Stay connected wherever life takes you with Simple Mobile's nationwide coverage. Whether you are in the city center or traveling to remote areas, the simple mobile  network guarantees you reliable service. Moreover, for those who have international connections, Simple Mobile offers international plans to stay connected beyond borders and this is their great advantage and is the reason why they are mostly chosen by users.