We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Grinding Concrete Floor Experience | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Feb 21 '23
I'm planning to paint my new shop concrete floor. There are some surface problems that concrete grinding should address. I did some research on the net and know that a local company named Sunbelt Rental rents concrete grinding equipment. If you have done this to your shop floor I would like to hear from you about floor grinder Los Angeles. Good, bad experience? Hints or suggestions. Any and all comments on the process. The surface finish of my concrete has some waves and areas where the surface is not very smooth. I thought the surface finish should have been better but now I need to deal with what is there. I think the grinding process is the best solution or is there something else I should look into?
James Walter
James Walter Jul 3 '23
My concrete's surface finish includes some ripples and spots where the surface isn't particularly smooth. See: Grand Rapids concrete contractors
harry brook
harry brook Aug 5 '23
Concrete contractors are artists of construction, seamlessly fusing design aspirations with structural integrity. In collaboration with architects and engineers, they interpret blueprints and plans, translating creative visions into tangible layouts. Get more info here.
The Forum post is edited by harry brook Aug 5 '23
macallister
macallister Oct 16 '23
This is indeed one me the most informative forums that I have come across more recently. The fact that there is also the mention of Xingfa in this forum just makes it all the more great. Forums like these aren't easy to find at all.
James Walter
James Walter Dec 9 '23
High levels of protection and preventing unwanted entry to a property are the goals of security fencing. See: fencing christchurch
lostangel
lostangel Dec 13 '23
Quickly this site might undoubtedly become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, for that painstaking posts as well as critiques. Readmore: i9bet - 8kbet - sky88 - bet88