We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Paypal IPN | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael
Michael Jan 10 '13
I cant get my paid membership to auto upgrade nor can I get my credits to auto assign. I have paypal IPN enabled but what would I enter for the url?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
What is this related to? Sorry, I could not understand this.
Michael
Michael Jan 11 '13
It's in relation to auto membership upgrade and the auto assigning of credits. Both plugins say they are automated.

My finance page in oxwall doesn't show anything however the table in the database has stored the transactions. I'm guessing it's to do with PayPal ipn as that makes the notification once payment has been made. PayPal ask for a URL when u enable the ipn feature
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Post this query in the post related to those plugins so that you get support directly from those developers.
Bakolo
Bakolo Jul 25 '23
Hello, when it comes to small business payment options, a smooth and hassle-free checkout process is vital to success. There are many online payment options for small businesses. Which payment methods you use depends on your business and consumers. One of the most popular and reliable is the white label payment gateway. It is the ideal payment solution for small and medium businesses to process online payments quickly and securely.
max
max Oct 18 '23
Hi! As a member-owned cooperative, the credit union operates not for profit, allowing it to offer better rates than traditional banks. This means Northwest Community Credit Union members can earn higher interest on their savings accounts and pay lower interest on loans. To use their services, just contact northwest community credit union customer service and they will be happy to select a banking product that will meet all your requirements.
The Forum post is edited by max Oct 18 '23