We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Integrate to Other CMSs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
I wonder if there Is any possibility to integrate wordpress to Oxwall or integrating Oxwall to wordpress or joomla?

Thank you !
carlos
carlos Sep 3 '10
phpbb3 ???
Raven
Raven Sep 20 '10
that'd be nice
Emil Team
Emil Sep 20 '10
Why? Overlapping functionality and loose connection of different pieces of software with inconsistent result, I mean, why do you think it would be nice?
Michael Leader
Michael Sep 20 '10
PHPBB3 I can see being a good reason for a bridge, it is a fantastic forums tool. HOWEVER, it can be too complex. With the rest, you are looking for maybe a "share this" button? I suppose it is an idea. INtegrating with other CMS. Hmmm, I would have to agree, anything other than sharing posts would become complicated. Good luck if you can get it working... I have enuff to do keeping the one site running!
MarkDolton
MarkDolton Aug 30 '23
If you want to be one step ahead of your competitors in the field of web development, then you should read one useful article that talks about all the web development trends https://getdevdone.com/blog/top-web-development-trends.html . Thanks to this, you will know where the wind is blowing from and what you should pay attention to this year. In addition, they talked about how and where they collected all the necessary data to provide you with a more detailed overview.