We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support Questions - Profile Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 24 '15
Hello Arm,

I sent you older version of the plugin. Check your mailbox.

Kali
Kali May 5 '15
Hello,

I had some bug reports of my users saying that there is no message to tell them what maximum size for the picture is allowed (someone tried to import a 60Mo picture and it just kept uploading forever), and what format (.CR2 allowed?). Could you add that please?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 5 '15
Hello Kali,

I added this report to my issue tracker. I will check and fix it in next plugin update.

Fabio
Fabio May 6 '15
Hello can anyone help me to install the plugin?
I tried using the control panel but crashes when I upload the file.
Can I upload plugin with ftp?
thanks
The Forum post is edited by Fabio May 6 '15
Attachments:
  Schermata 2015-05-06 a 11.26.53.png (65Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 6 '15
Hello Fabio,

You need enter FTP access details to the form from your screenshot and press "Enter". If the details are correct the plugin will be uploaded and appear in "Available Plugins" list.

Or you can upload the plugin archive via FTP to ow plugins directory, then you need unarchive it. The plugin will appear in "Available plugins" in admin panel.

Plugin Installation Manual

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin May 6 '15
Fabio
Fabio May 6 '15
Thanks, now work :)
Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello Fabio,

You need enter FTP access details to the form from your screenshot and press "Enter". If the details are correct the plugin will be uploaded and appear in "Available Plugins" list.

Or you can upload the plugin archive via FTP to ow plugins directory, then you need unarchive it. The plugin will appear in "Available plugins" in admin panel.

Plugin Installation Manual

Vlad
Vlad Oct 9 '15
Здравствуйте!

Скажите, данный плагин работает со скриптом SkaDate версии 1.8.0? Спасибо!

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 12 '15
Vlad,

Profile Cover совместим со SkaDate 1.8.0. Только вам нужно будет деактивировать стандартный плагин Profile Cover Gallery - так как он будет создавать визуальный конфликт с плагином Profile Cover.

Nish
Nish Feb 3 '16
Every time I upload a cover photo it is blank. I am using the new simplicity theme for 8.1 Can you help?
David
David Mar 26 '16
Since 1.8.2 was released.. I can't upload a cover in this plugin or in the groups plugin. It tells me filesize is too large
Magnus
Magnus May 27 '16
Hello,
i am about to buy this plug-in, but i wonder if it is possible to move the "Change avatar" text, and maybe replace it with a image on hover? (see picture).

Thank you
Magnus Antonsson
Attachments:
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 30 '16
Hi Magnus,

Yes, you can do it using CSS from your admin panel.

Johnny
Johnny Aug 22 '16
works with skadate last version?
Jimmy Covington
Jimmy Covington Aug 23 '16
Sergey, I sent you an email yesterday showing that I have your Profile Cover installed, now the I see duplicate info on the screen and I don't know how to remove it... Please advise.
Attachments:
  Duplicate_Info.png (566Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 24 '16
@Jimmy. It appears you are using Skadate. It may be an issue on their side. I don't know of any plugin, or feature that requires a certain number of photos in Oxwall. I'm sure that the Profile cover plugin replaces the Oxwall profile layout, but if theirs is coded differently, that may be the cause. You will most likely need to contact them. I can't see anywhere that the Profile Cover plugin claims compatibility with Skadate.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 25 '16
Jimmy Covington,

You need deactivate or uninstall `Profile Cover Gallery` plugin.

Amanda
Amanda Mar 6 '17
I just bought this today and its not working for me
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 9 '17
Amanda,

Could you provide more details of the problem you encounter. Are there any errors? Or could you provide a screenshot of the issue?

Amanda
Amanda Apr 17 '17
This is what i am getting its not showing on userprofiles

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 17 '17
Hello Amanda,

Sorry for not replying so long.It seems that the plugin was not installed properly. Try to re-install it ( uninstall and install again )

Pages: « 1 2 3 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic