We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Profile Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 3 '14

Ilpostoxania,

Ok, I found the reason of the issue. Thank you for report. The problem in Oxwall Photo plugin. I contacted the Oxwall Dev team and they released Photo plugin update. The update will be available in 24 hours. It will fix the issue in Profile Cover and Avatar History.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Feb 3 '14
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Feb 3 '14
OK  thanks !!
Kostia
Kostia Feb 11 '14
then you comment another members cover, and you delete the comment., the post is still showing on wall and in member wall who posted the comment
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Feb 11 '14
Kostia
Kostia Mar 22 '14
one more bug.. then you push view more button, avatar dissapears. It doesnt work on demo too.  example: http://demo.oxpro.org/user/kostiaa
Gwa
Gwa May 22 '14
Hi Sergey Kambalin,

User profile photo is not resizing on the mobile. Can you please help me?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 25 '14
Gwa,

I added the report to my issue tracker. It will be fixed in the upcoming update. Thank you for report.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 22 '14
Hello AJ,

Sorry for delayed reply.

It is appears to be a theme issue. I can not test the plugin on all custom themes from the store.

I can check the issue on your site if you provide the site url.

Edgar
Edgar Jul 30 '14

Hi, I have some problem:

1. When I try to upload the plugin, it take too time and at the end it doesn't upload, the screen doesn't show nothing, it is in blank. I installed it manually. Unpack the archive and upload extracted files to /ow_plugins/ folder on the server and then it appeared in the list.

2. When I want to configure the cover gallery, I clic on the cover gallery and then it show me error http 500.

Can you help me please? I have oxwall 1.6.0

The first image uploaded is the maxim capacity that the server have for upload files.

The Forum post is edited by Edgar Aug 11 '14
Attachments:
  Profile_Cover_image3.png (63.74Kb)
  Profile_Cover_image1.png (52.04Kb)
  Profile_Cover_image2.png (31.53Kb)
Edgar
Edgar Aug 11 '14

Hi again Sergey Kambalin,

Sorry for the pressure but this plugin is for my job and they ask me for the plugin, if that is ready

I hope your response asap.

Regards!!!

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 12 '14
The latest version of the plugin is compatible with Oxwall 1.7+.

It will work incorrectly with Oxwall 1.6.0. 

Please check version compatibility before plugins installation.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Aug 12 '14
Lov Kumar Singh
Lov Kumar Singh Sep 2 '14
I am not getting change profile cover options. please look on the url http://masterclick-india.com
Omari
Omari Sep 5 '14
seems to have a bug in most recent version missing an icon or image to change profile cover options as mentioned above. see screenshot
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 6 '14
Hello Omari,

What Oxwall version do you use? Could you pm me your site url. I need check the issue on your site (theme).

Alberto MC
Alberto MC Sep 8 '14
Same as Omari. The control exists but users cannot see the text and the control disappear for admin. I am using Oxwall 1.7.1
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 17 '14

Sanford,

Thank you for the report. I am working on the plugin update and will include the fix.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 25 '14
"The plugin replaces the standard Avatar widget"

It is likely, therefore, it is no longer compatible with the new Oxwall 1.7.2

I find the problems the problem. Plugin Profile Cover dont support 1.7.2

Have erorr page after uppdate to 1.7.2

I deaktivated Profile Cover, and error page in avatar config in oxwall its gone.

So i waiting for the plugin uppdate here before i aktivated the plugin Profile Cover again.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Nov 25 '14
Simone
Simone Nov 25 '14

After uppdate to 1.7.2

Should change avatar, but got the following page: “Sorry, this document doesn’t exist”.

INVALID_URI

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 25 '14
Deaktived "Profile Cover" and your problems wil be ok.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 26 '14
The plugin update was released ( changelog ). It will appear in your admin panels in about 24 hours.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 26 '14
Ok thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic