We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to move My profile Gadgets on main page | Forum

Shripati
Shripati Apr 1 '11
Hello
My profile Gadgets on main page is only working on sidebar of basic theme unable to move on main pages content I want to move it to left side of main page but unable to move any one knows please reply
Thanks
Den Team
Den Apr 4 '11
Hi Shripati!
You can't move it cos it was sticked in admin panel :) Go to your admin panel->pages&menus->user profile and unstick this gadget.
Shripati
Shripati Apr 4 '11
Addenster
My question is not about gadgets on profile page But it is about main pages my profile gadget
Jamie Strahan
Jamie Strahan Dec 14 '23
Staying abreast of the latest in technology is crucial in our fast-paced world. GADGETS information offers a convenient hub for tech enthusiasts seeking insights into cutting-edge devices. Whether it's smartphones, smartwatches, or innovative projectors like this, the platform serves as a valuable resource. Click on the phrase to access a website dedicated to providing detailed information on technology and projectors, ensuring you stay well-informed in the ever-evolving realm of gadgets.