We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot see Enter or login in any part of the site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gaston
Gaston Feb 24 '13
Hello

Just installed... the only different thing maded is that iam  making a "manual" upgrading from toher Oxwall version by table per table mysql theme ... mean ... installed my theme and then exporting from my old db and importing to new db table per table ... maybe i fogot something...

Please Help!!

Gaston
Gaston Feb 24 '13
and the problem now is that cannot access as an admin ....
Gaston
Gaston Feb 24 '13
Solved now ... added a Menu item with link to www.mysite.com/sign-in

But iam checling that all related to Lenguage / Ajax menu ant the top / Standard Sing In ...is not appearing ot appear with a strange form.

Attachments:
  strange.JPG (19.4Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Feb 25 '13
Gaston, does this happen only in your theme?
Try switching to, for example, "Origin" theme and see whether  menus will get back to normal.
You can download "Origin" theme from the Oxwall Store.
Gaston
Gaston Feb 25 '13
Eyyy Aliia .. Thanks!!

As soon as a choose another theme all this things work properly... it seems that the Theme used it is not compatible with the new version of Oxwall ... Shame... Was working hard on it :(

PS: Normally the errors showed up are:

1. Cannot see properly (only in the front) ajax (Online chat, Menu at the top of the page)

2. Cannot see on the main page any sign in area

3. When an user register in my site after confirmation the system send to user almost 360 emails with welcomes.

This is because tried in other themes and work properly all of this...

Gaston
Gaston Feb 25 '13
Opsss! after 30 min. of register an user... the system is sending Welcome emails per 1 - 2 mins.

So i dont know ... please help :D

Alia Team
Alia Feb 28 '13
Further discussion regarding email issue, can be found here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/9124