We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Auction [Open Discussion] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 24 '13

is there anyway you can implent some kind of easy auction in oxwall? If i have auction script running on another domain can i implent that in some way?

There is no auction script in store as far as i know :)

Mikkel

The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 25 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 24 '13
Mikkel, giving that you will have auction script on another domain name, all you need to do is to make single signin for both scripts. Meaning that if user is loged in on Oxwall site, once he visits your other sites he will be loged in there as well.

I suggest finding auction script with detailed integration documentation and following given instructions.

Bob (Coder Whacker)
Bob (Coder Whacker) Mar 25 '13
It would make a good plugin someone may take this up I hope
The Forum post is edited by Bob (Coder Whacker) Mar 25 '13
Mikkel
Mikkel Mar 25 '13
Yes okay that was not a good idea then. I will se what i can find but sounds advanced :) Thanks
max
max Oct 18 '23
Hello there. Today there are a large number of companies that offer high-quality office supplies. Among these companies, the one that stands out the most is Crown Office Supplies, which provides a huge range of diverse products at an affordable price. From them you will certainly be able to choose for yourself everything you need, and if you need help in choosing, crown office supplies customer service is always ready to help with this, and will also provide high-quality advice on any product.
The Forum post is edited by max Oct 18 '23