We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

BUG REPORTS - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Sardar
Sardar Mar 24 '13
Hi everybody! This thread will be devoted to BUGS in  OxArt SEO Plugin.  If you have any problems with the plugin feel free to post reports here.
lucius
lucius Apr 3 '13
Not create xml file.

file sitemap.xml and image-sitemap.xml

Sardar
Sardar Apr 5 '13
Hi,

Yes, I got many reports concerning this issue. It is solved in 1.2.1 version. Have you updated the plugin? Also you may have this problem if you have issues with cron jobs. If you have your plugin up to date and cron jobs work fine could you please contact me by PM.

Sean
Sean Apr 15 '13
I have a weird problem in which my page titles are not displaying correctly, neither are the labels in the admin menu? Image attached as an example.

Attachments:
  Untitled.png (87.36Kb)
Sardar
Sardar Apr 15 '13
Hi Sean,

I've checked the plugin archive and found out langs pack was corrupted, I have uploaded the normal version. Please try to redownload  and reinstall the plugin.

Sean
Sean Apr 15 '13
Working perfectly now. Thank you :)
Joseph
Joseph Apr 18 '13
I had to go bvack to version 1.2 because 1.2.1 has an incomplete language file and stopped my top buttons from working like my admin button and stuff
Sardar
Sardar Apr 18 '13

Hi Joseph,

OK, I'll check it out tonight.
John Bedford
John Bedford Sep 25 '13
I have purchased this and I am very happy, can you tell me how to alter application.php if required to stop the main keyword from showing as they still show first eg.

openwack,free software,open source software,community software,open source community software,free community software,open source social networking software,free social networking software,php,mysql

thank you in advance

Sean
Sean Jan 15 '14
Hi, your plugin is causing the following issue in my cron error log. I know it's this as I disabled plugins until I found the culprit :P

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15183

Fernando Blanco
Fernando Blanco Jan 27 '14
hey, i've got the same problem how do i fix it. i updated to the latest version
Sardar
Sardar Jan 28 '14
Hi,

Thanks for your reports, I'll try to resolve it with the next update. If you want it to be fixed ASAP please contact me via PM.

Sean
Sean Feb 13 '14
Any news on a fix yet?
David
David Jun 16 '14

hi Sardar, 

is it fixed?

Виталий
Виталий Oct 12 '14

Quote from lucius Not create xml file.

file sitemap.xml and image-sitemap.xml

The same problem. The latest version of the plugin
Steve
Steve Oct 12 '14
Just downloaded OxArt Advanced SEO but can not upload, seems it is not in a zip folder, as are other plugins?
Sardar
Sardar Oct 13 '14
The problem with sitemap is resolved in new version, please update your plugin.
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Oct 13 '14
Well this plugin is all messed up now. Disabled.... Now my indexed pages are going to be broken.. wonderful. Worked fine how it was..

I managed to get it to work for the most part.

The Forum post is edited by Vladimir Bach Oct 13 '14
Sardar
Sardar Oct 14 '14
Hi Vladimir,

Can you please contact me via PM providing details of the issue you have. All your data should be safe. Thanks!

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Oct 19 '14
How do I edit certain urls now? The form in the plugin admin doesn't exist anymore and some urls you can't edit because of script blocking the edit button, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic