1. Add the css below to you custom css in the admin panel. You can leave the line at the top so you'll know what the css is for. Don't forget to click save at the bottom of the page. /*background image for forgot password page*/ .fp_background { background-image: url("Your image url here") !important; background-size: 100% 100% !important; background-attachment: fixed !important; background-repeat: no-repeat !important; } 2. Add the script below to the body section in admin / settings / page settings. Don't forget to click save at the bottom of the page. Note: in the "if" line in the script above the ("forgot_passward") is from the page url. http://yoursite.com/oxwall/forgot-password. This is the address that shows in the browser address bar when you are on the "forgot password" page. In the second line the ('div.ow_page_wrap') is where I added the class. The ('fp_background') is the css class I created. I added the "!important" to override any system defined styles for the page. This script can be useful for page specific backgrounds, and with changes to the second line it could possibly be used to change other elements on the page, but as written it is for a background to the forgot password page.