We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hosting | Forum

Jason
Jason Jan 16 '13
Does anyone here use oxwall on the recommended hosts? or who and would you recommend them?
The Forum post is edited by Jason Jan 17 '13
John Michaels
John Michaels Jan 18 '13
I use Hostforweb which is reccomended and I have really enjoyed every moment of working with them !

Look at my site :  BULLSEYE RADIO OLDIES COMMUNITY

You will see how really cool it came out with the Oxwall software ! FaceBook is now history to all my users ! We blow them away on design , content + more !

Everything that Hostforweb offers for installation can easily be added into Oxwall software !

We have auctions , videos and photos , a radio station , a state of the art flash based video chatroom , webcam of the day , forums , games and so much more !!

I could never see myself NOT using Oxwall software now !
And I can not see myself ever using anyone EXCEPT Hostforweb !

Oxwall is totally awesome software and with the right hosting , the sky is the limit for design. Your imagination is only what holds you back !

Our community is simply put , amazing ,
thanks to Oxwall and Hostforweb , way to go guys !

John Michaels
Owner & CEO
BullsEye Radio Broadcasting
When you want the best . . . . .Aim for the BullsEye !
The Forum post is edited by Den Jan 22 '13
Jason
Jason Jan 22 '13
The costs not really an issue its more down to me being new to oxwall software so i'm just getting used to the software and seeing what its capable of. Ive been using it on a shared environment but have had a few issues with over-usage of CPU, other than that all is good and i really like the software

One downside i have found so far is that theres not a lot of developers getting on board to create 'free' plugins which is a shame.
The Forum post is edited by Jason Jan 22 '13
John Michaels
John Michaels Jan 22 '13
I also use shared hosting as well and HostForWeb offers unlimited  traffic and unlimited space.
Cant beat them ! Cost is extremely cheap  and they give you ALOT !

As for the plugins , doesnt matter because if you have something you like , you can add it in yourself with the custom html feature as long as you know coding.

The Forum post is edited by Den Mar 13 '13
David A
David A Feb 25 '13
What about unlimited file count?
Elena Demenkova
Elena Demenkova Mar 9 '13
Hi,

"HostForWeb" have bad servers and support ....
Hostfolks.com are better. oxwall runs on there VPS (tested).

Regards:
Jürgen
Make Cash with your Facebook-Page

John Michaels
John Michaels Mar 9 '13
Quote from Elena Demenkova Hi,

"HostForWeb" have bad servers and support ....
Hostfolks.com are better. oxwall runs on there VPS (tested).

Regards:
Jürgen
Make Cash with your Facebook-Page

I completely disagree with you totally.

They have been really good hosts. And they're customer service with my site ( when I needed to contact them - which was'nt often ) has been wonderful.

I have never had a problem with them at all. I think maybe your just trying to give the other service a boost.

I have heard of Host For Web for a long time but never tried their service till I started using Oxwall. I have never heard of Hostfolks at all !

I would say if your gonna go with a service , at least go with some one who has been around a few years !

Den Team
Den Mar 13 '13
John Michaels and others, don't use BOLD in replies. 

If the topic won't be updated with any specific facts/statistics related to a hosting provider, I'll have to close the topic. As it becomes useless. 

Виталий
Виталий May 8 '23
I recommend virtual hosting. Good quality.

Waheed Jabir
Waheed Jabir Jun 6 '23
All Shared Hosting Plans + Free Migration Fastcomet coupon codes- 75% off promo codes- Renewcoupons