We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins Not Working - Paid Membership | Forum

Raj Sandhu
Raj Sandhu Apr 4 '13
Hi Guys,

I bought this plugin and Paypal Billing plugin and after installing them, the website has had Internal Server Error. The whole website stopped working and I am not satisfied with them. Please let me know how I can get refund for these plugins. Sorry but I really have wasted my whole day to work them out and time is more important than mucking around with plugin.

Please refund my money.

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 4 '13
Raj, do you mind giving us a chance to try to fix this first?

Raj Sandhu
Raj Sandhu Apr 4 '13
Thanks for your quick reply, but the problem is also email verification has stopped. Before that users were getting email verification and now new users are unverified. We really want to stop using it and would like to know if it is possible to get refund. We would appreciate your cooperation.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 4 '13
Raj, PMed you.

Note: to check whether this particular plugin have caused your issues, just deactivate it and test the features that were not working. If they will still not work, then the issue is not in our plugin.
Raj Sandhu
Raj Sandhu Apr 9 '13
Thanks for helping me and providing proper support. 
Jesse
Jesse Apr 17 '13
Wow, I didnt realize you cant use this without the other plug in you sell. Why in the world dont you bundle them? 

You do not have permission to reply this topic