We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bathroom renovation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Olivia Grant
Olivia Grant May 30
Hi, I want to completely remodel my bathroom, it seems incredibly old to me, anyone have any options, I'm afraid to remodel it myself. Tell me where can I go for help?
NickSun
NickSun May 30
I have an option, try to find help here https://nailit.contractors/ , they can help you with the kitchen if necessary, I did my bathroom here and they did it incredibly cool for me, I also want to tell you right away that I myself would never do this I didn’t, so try a professional service.Дизайн ванной комнаты в современном стиле - 72 фото
The Forum post is edited by NickSun May 30
Fargo
Fargo May 30
Thanks for your advice , I'm going to do a renovation and will take this into account in my plan , hope it helps me , the photo interestingly conveyed your renovation.
frederickgragg
When sunshine-plumbers strike, you need fast, reliable service—sunshine-plumbers is here for you 24/7. Whether it's a burst pipe, clogged drain, or water heater failure, our expert team is ready to tackle any emergency with precision and speed. We understand that plumbing issues can't wait, which is why we guarantee a prompt response to restore your peace of mind. With years of experience and a commitment to quality, we’ll ensure your home is safe and functional again in no time. Don’t let a emergency plumber near me ruin your day—call sunshine-plumbers now, and let us brighten up your situation.
Paul
Paul Aug 21
Looking to upgrade your bathroom? Caliber Restoration LLC is the premier choice in Federal Way, WA, for bathroom remodeling. Their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is evident in every project they undertake. Check out their website at https://www.caliberrestorationwa.com/ to see how they can transform your space. With their use of high-quality materials and tailored solutions, they guarantee outstanding results.