We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Admin panel buttons | Forum

Joshua
Joshua Apr 7 '13
None of my admin dashboard buttons take me anywhere at all.  Ran debug and no errors now.  I have to type in the url for all admin dashboard functions.  I didn't have any issues the day before and I did nothing on my computer in the meantime, and for some reason it does not seem to work.  Please help.  I reinstalled everything I could think of back onto my FTP and overwrote everything.  My webpage is www.thesimstube.com .
The Forum post is edited by Joshua Apr 7 '13
Joshua
Joshua Apr 7 '13
Also having some issues with the slideshow not coming up properly after a user logs in.  It shows up on the main page when a user is not logged in, but when they are logged in it goes away.  

Alia Team
Alia Apr 8 '13
Joshua, seems like you are having issues with javascript in general ( not only admin console, but also user console in top right corner, photo view, instant chat).

Can you remove all custom javascript code you have to find out which one of them is causing this? ( as far as I can see you have share this, and  script responsible for "report" button.

Joshua
Joshua Apr 9 '13
I got rid of Share this and "report" altogether and it still hasn't fixed the issue
Alia Team
Alia Apr 9 '13
PMed you.