We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bugs - Membership Level | Forum

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 8 '13
I found bugs in this

sometimes i am seeing some members who is inactive as top members.I have uploaded the pictures of it.Please check.Then when i refresh it it will disappear.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Its not matter if the user is inactive; if the user has points based on previous activties, it will be listed.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 9 '13
No the user joined once and never logged in again.But he appeared to be top user and after i refresh the browser it shows up normal again .He had No activities at all and again i found one more bug ,the curve is out of the actual curve
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Simon Apr 9 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Earlier one user had this issue and later it was found that it was a improper installation. can you reinstall the plugin? If that does not help, can I have your cpenal login and admni details to further investigate on this issue?

Regarding the curver, its some with browsers.

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 9 '13
i tried on mozilla latest ,google ,maxthon and IE 10 all looks the same
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I will see on this and get back to you.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 9 '13
I reinstalled the plugin still have all the same issues as i mentioned earlier
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I will check and let you know ASAP
Joe Gekko
Joe Gekko Apr 16 '13
When I first installed the membership level plug it, it worked great until I did the latest platform update.  Then, the meter image is missing.  I uninstalled, and installed the plugin twice, and the meter is still missing.

Can you please help me solve this?

Joe
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you confirm that level widget is shown and not the meter image? If so please PM me your site url and a test account or admin.
Joe Gekko
Joe Gekko Apr 17 '13
Yes, you can view the widget, but no meter.  I will PM you now.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 25 '13
just checking to see if the issues i mentioned before have been fixed or not?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I could not reproduce the issue in my servers.

BTW, I will be upgrading my plugins when I am back.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 26 '13
i am using this theme http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/67
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It should not be the theme. Are you using cloudfare? Can you try to disable that and see. For some users that was the reason.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 26 '13
cloud fare is a must have system,and it keeps my back too.I have cloud fare activated and oxwall suggest it too...So i will wait for the next plugin update which is compatiable with cloudfare :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
You understood me wrong. I wanted you to see if it fixes if cloudfare is disabled. Its for temporary and can enable it back.

Tobias Heinz
Tobias Heinz May 2 '13
With regards to "the curve is out of the actual curve" - I had this issue on chrome, Firefox and InternetExplorer. Since the plugin uses JustGage, I was able to fix this by setting the height of the Gauge to 120 (resp. (int) $params->customParamList['height'] -20 in level_widget.php).
This makes the level widget show the curve aligned.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for the update. I am planning to use something even better to give a good design.
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic