We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Toyota Prado | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Serg
Serg Jun 12
I'm considering buying a Toyota Prado. What can you say about this car?
Alex
Alex Jun 12
Good afternoon. I myself have been driving a Toyota Prado for 2 years, which I bought from an official dealer https://toyota-odessa.com.ua/...i/land-cruiser-prado . I can say that the car is relatively good for the city. It has a lot of space, is very tall and can easily go anywhere. The interior has many features that add convenience and comfort in everyday use. But fuel consumption leaves much to be desired.
kiorroy
kiorroy Aug 2
Toyota cars are well-regarded for their durability, safety features, and comfortable ride. With a wide range of models to choose from, you can find a Toyota that suits your needs, whether you're looking for a fuel-efficient sedan or a spacious SUV. 
verigert
verigert Aug 2
Hello! When considering a vehicle, Toyota stands out as a practical and reliable choice. Known for their durability and robust engineering, Toyota cars like the Prado , 4Runner and FJ Cruiser offer excellent performance both on and off-road. To enhance your driving experience further, you might consider upgrading your Toyota with the BILSTEIN 5100 ADJUSTABLE 0-2.5″ LIFT SHOCKS FOR 2010-2023 4RUNNER, FJ CRUISER https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks-for-2010-2015-4runner-fj available at SuspensionLifts. These shocks not only provide adjustable lift options, perfect for improving ground clearance and handling in various terrains, but they also enhance overall stability and comfort. Whether you're navigating city streets or tackling rugged trails, these upgrades can significantly elevate your driving experience, making Toyota vehicles even more versatile and capable.