We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to change macabre theme background | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Zie
Zie Apr 20 '11
I want to know, how to change the background macabre theme (black) to other color? I want change to white. Any solution?
Thanks.
Baz
Baz May 28 '11
@princo that's not very helpful, how about the actual location of where to change the background colour..
Baz
Baz May 29 '11
i want to change the background colour of my site using the macabre theme,

1. i need to go into (your-domain/admin/theme/settings)

2. where do i go after that, as im not sure what part is the background and how it is modified

Thanks
Den Team
Den May 30 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Baz
Baz May 30 '11
What you are telling me to do just changes the comment boxes, i need to know how to change the full background on the site.
Baz
Baz May 30 '11
"@Baz:

In one of my posts I wrote: "Go to the "edit theme" page (your-domain/admin/theme/settings) on your admin page."

Go on this page and read all content of this site carefully!!!"

There is no change background colour option so i cant do it, what are the other options
Baz
Baz May 30 '11
in macabre theme "Page background color" doesn't exist, why cant you understand what im trying to say to you
Crystal
Crystal Jun 1 '11
Macabre is 1000px wide can this be changed to 100% so that it will fit on wide screens?
Rafael
Rafael Jun 7 '11
you want to go into the macabre\images folder and find the "page-bg.jpg" and edit it to the color you want it to be. the upload it to both the ow_theme\macabe\images and the ow_static\themes\macabe\images
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jun 8 '11
yes its True
But my advise Is Dont Change IT
its Not that easy
If you Change Background
U must Change all Of other's Color
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jun 8 '11
Hi guys why just put this code on the css area

.ow {
background: white !important;