We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hotel rental in Goa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
MarkDolton
MarkDolton Jul 3
Hello friends. I'm going to Goa later this year and need some advice. Please help me choose a hotel that is ideal for a family holiday with children. We are interested in a place with good infrastructure, a safe beach and the ability to organize excursions. Who can help us with the choice?
ChristopherBerry
Hello. After exploring various options, I came across an amazing offer from Goavilla https://www.ksonline.tv/experience-goa-like-a-local-stay-in-a-goavilla-property-for-an-authentic-vacation/. Their villas promise an authentic Goan experience full of comfort and authenticity. I am attracted to the idea of ​​relaxing in a spacious and comfortable accommodation, with a homely atmosphere that will make me feel at home away from home. I learned that villas offer not only a convenient location but also the opportunity to enjoy beautiful views and privacy away from the busy resorts. This sounds like the perfect place to relax with family or friends, where we can enjoy local cuisine and explore local attractions at our own time.

Mamarika
Mamarika Jul 3
When it comes to family holidays in Goa, hotel choice plays a key role. My family and I recently spent an unforgettable holiday here, and here's what helped us choose the perfect place to stay. The first thing you should pay attention to is the location. We preferred hotels on the south coast as it has a calmer environment and fewer tourists. This is ideal for children who can safely swim in the sea or play on the beach. The second important criterion is convenience for children. We chose a hotel with a large playground and swimming pool where our children could have fun all day. It was important for us that the hotel had cribs and a children's menu in the restaurant, which made our stay much more comfortable. The third aspect is the variety of entertainment. We were lucky with a hotel that offered a variety of activities for both adults and children. We could do water sports, walk around the area or just relax on the beach.
Sonia Ellison
Sonia Ellison Jul 18
I’ve been to Goa a couple of times, and I can share a few thoughts. For a family holiday, look for hotels near popular beaches like Calangute or Baga. These areas often have good infrastructure and plenty of activities for kids. Make sure the hotel has a pool and family-friendly amenities.
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Jul 21
Hello there. From kayaking on the lake to great hiking, Mill Falls at the Lake provides an unforgettable experience for everyone who visits. This resort has everything you need for a good holiday, so many people go there to gain strength before hard work, and do not regret it. The resort is very popular, and anyone who wants a guaranteed vacation can contact Mill Falls at the Lake customer service whose friendly staff will be happy to help you book a room.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Aug 1
I never thought that Goa was a good spot for a family vacation. I thought this place is more for singles since there are plenty of nightclubs.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Aug 21
I’ve been to Goa a few times, and for a family holiday, staying near beaches like Calangute or Baga is a good idea. These areas have lots of activities for kids and good facilities. We found a hotel with a pool, playground, and other amenities that kept our children entertained all day. If you're open to other options, you might also want to check out places like the conference venues Blue Mountains. They also offer great family escapes with beautiful scenery.