We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issues with Registration via Google/FB/Twitter, code at bottom of page, inserting images | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Steven Talbott
Steven Talbott Apr 15 '13

Hi everyone! This is my first post but I've been using Oxwall for a few months now. I'm having a few issues I'd like to get help with.

1. I keep noticing code at the bottom of certain pages. This reminds me of a debug mode of some kind, perhaps. Is that indeed what it is? How do I get rid of it? Can my users see it?

2. Anytime I click on the image icon in the WYSIWYG text editor, I get a "Page not Found" error. Does anyone know how to fix it?

3. If a new user registers with Facebook, Twitter or Google connect, they bypass my signup form completely and Oxwall assigns them a numeric user id that cannot be changed. How can I make the data retrieved from these services simply merely populate some of the fields in my sign up sheet?

I've included some screen shots below. I appreciate any guidance or help you can give!

Attachments:
  OxwallIssues.jpg (193.68Kb)
  Oxwall_Code_Bottom.txt (2.5Kb)
  Twitter_Join.jpg (10.94Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Apr 15 '13
Steve,

Issues #1 and #2.
Most likely they are caused by Tiny MCE plugin.
Disabled it and check again.

Regarding issues #3, you will need to contact developer of the Twitter Connect plugin.