We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to use? - RSS Auto Feeder for Groups | Forum

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
I cant see any feeds ....how to do?
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
I cannot find Any feeds.Please help
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you explaing more what you mean by "can not find feeds"?
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
the last picture...do you see any feeds?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
By meaning feeds, you mean "actual posting" or the feed link settings?

Sorry I could not understand what you are trying to ask.

The plugin runs based on cron. If you have already added your RSS feeds, when the cron runs it will post the content to your group.

If this does not answer your question, please explain me in detail. Its mid-night here in India now..
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
where should be the feeds be ?the wall group feed? 

everytime i add a news feed i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DOMElement::getLineNo() in /home/tallbee/public_html/ow_plugins/grouprss/bol/library/SimplePie/Locator.php on line 250

Purusothaman Ramanujam
The feed will be added either to the wall or in newsfeed of the group based on the admin settings.

Regarding the error, can you confirm that you have uploaded the entire uncorrected plugin?

Please give some time for the cron to run. If nothing happens, we can take it forward to see whats the problem with the plugin in your site.

Hope you will be okay, if I go to sleep now as its around 1AM here. Thanks for understanding.
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon Apr 15 '13
i uninstalled and download a new fresh copy and installed .Still have the fatal error.fix it in the morning then 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
This is a new kind of error ever came across. can you provide me your cpanel and site admin login details via PM?
You do not have permission to reply this topic